any official response from ggg on rebalancing summoner after snapshot fix?

I tried to look online for an official response from GGG whether or not summoners will rebalanced after the snapshot changes or not. I tend to think that its somewhat necessary that minions will need a small survivability buff to still be a competitive spec. However I dont believe that the snapshot changes will at all "break" or ruin summoners completely like some others on these forums seem to think. I was just wondering if anyone has been able to find an official GGG response on whether or not we will see some rebalancing to minions with the incoming snapshot changes.

-thanks in advance
shnurr
related question:

where was it said snapshot will be fixed?
"
related question:

where was it said snapshot will be fixed?

they have mentioned several times but its plain as day here in this botw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaBsJT85c4Q
Last edited by shnurr214 on Jul 28, 2014, 10:41:31 PM
Being spoiled by snapshot does not automatically make summoners bad without it.

Give the community a chance to come up with good builds before jumping to conclusions.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
"
JahIthBer89 wrote:
Being spoiled by snapshot does not automatically make summoners bad without it.

Give the community a chance to come up with good builds before jumping to conclusions.

does testing it extensively with my 3 different high level (88+) summoners without snapshotting count as jumping to a conclusion? I have a low life summoner, a pure life aurabot summoner and an eb summoner. I found it insanely difficult to keep my minions alive in 76+ maps with a variety of aura and gem setups on each of these 3 builds. I was just asking a simple question on whether or not ggg has officially addressed this.
Last edited by shnurr214 on Jul 28, 2014, 10:49:13 PM
The are supposed to be changing the witch start and the intelligence third of the tree in general, my bet is they'll wait to see what people come up with first before specifically buffing summoners.

My personal guess is that at the highest level summoners will become cast speed centric, just spamming desecrate and suicide bomb zombies.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
"
shnurr214 wrote:

does testing it extensively with my 3 different high level (88+) summoners without snapshotting count as jumping to a conclusion? I have a low life summoner, a pure life aurabot summoner and an eb summoner. I found it insanely difficult to keep my minions alive in 76+ maps with a variety of aura and gem setups on each of these 3 builds. I was just asking a simple question on whether or not ggg has officially addressed this.

Summoner doesnt need to be balanced after snapshot fix, it's really powerfull ( well I have only the low life build but that doesnt change my statement ). You missed completely the point : keeping alive minions was mandatory because of snapshoting. Without snapshoting you don't give a shit if some of them die. You just instantly resummon them. It's even more powerfull than before.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Jul 29, 2014, 4:11:39 AM
My summoner with only a +2helm and 4 links could do up to 78 maps no problem without snapshots, only thing is they died against some of the tougher bosses when evangelist forcefields didnt work but it didn't matter since it takes like 1 second to resummon a zombie.

Adding a flat 15-20% to base life/damage would be nice though.
Last edited by AmbushRacer on Jul 29, 2014, 5:17:17 AM
I hope that uniques will get taken a look at. And maybe Minion Damage gem would be "More" now, but other than that - Summoners are MORE than viable w/o snapshot. Hell, Raging Spirit is freaking op.
"I accept Nujabes as my Savior."
Last edited by 1988288 on Jul 29, 2014, 5:23:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info