Anyone else feel like progression feels "off'" in the 60s - mid 80s

this is what i dont understand , what is the point farming for a weapon with lvl req. >60 which is accessible only in maps 70+ when there is no real challenge after ? okay atziri ..but duh..and even worse is when that weapon is build-enabler..
"
Amiag wrote:
lol

well if you already have all the gear in advance whats the point of playing in the first place

is this a troll thread or just really stupid ?

I typically make my own builds that don't fully come to fruition until at least level 80. I don't just play the game for gear, believe it or not. If that was everyone's only goal we would all be comparing piety run clear speeds and shit.

IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
There would be no point to even having gear if what you find didn't get better with higher lvls
Everyone would just use the highest stat low lvl item if all items were low lvl junk

What i find more weird is what is the point of getting the best items at the end of the game if the game is over (well at least for that char) and min lvl on higher items makes it so you can't even use good items till your lvl 77 (game starts to be done around this lvl anyways)
lvl90 is less than half way through
getting to 65 is the boring leveling part. Then you get to maps and its 40+% exp per map for a while, then 30%, 20% etc. The amount of exp in early maps is so incredible its hard to stop playing when you get there.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
I've got a few characters to 65 and then get stuck. Being new, I haven't figured out the trick of surviving, even after taking all survival passives. I would trade my entire stash of maps for the secret to what it takes to do maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info