Ability to see ingame how long friends/guildies have been offline

Hey! Im currently managing a small guild of 40 members. We are trying to keep it small and "personal" and have active players. However, i cant keep track of every single person who has joined our guild and would like to have an easy/simple way of seeing who is active and who has quitted long ago, so i could make room for new active members.

This could be something as simple as a note behind every account, visible ingame social tab. We can even expand this idea to friends, if its a good idea. Then we can keep track how long our friends have been offline.

This would make understanding and managing our friends in PoE community easier! Hopefully this could be implemented soon, should be easy enough.

Thanks!
Path of Exile - RNG based hoarding simulator
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
+1
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
This will also make you see when part of your friends/guild members are inactive for long time / have quitted the game.

Devs don't want that because they want to sustain the feeling that the gave is active.
Same reason they keep those mass trade chat trading nonsense. (oh look chats are active) and public party boards and many other little things.
Maybe just for guild master, need to manage my guild better afterall.
Path of Exile - RNG based hoarding simulator

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info