Will we have the option to keep the current UI?

Will we be able to revert to the "Classic" UI if we do not enjoy the new one? could not see any mention of an option in announcements so thought I would ask. :)
Last edited by Varkorium on Jul 28, 2014, 8:53:44 PM
Damn this user base whines about anything and everything.
How is OP whining? It's a simple question. Whining would have been more along the lines of "GGG, why did you change the UI? It looks shit now, I can't believe you would do this. I'm quitting if it isn't change back!" with some foot stamping for dramatic flare. Just asking if the current UI can be used =\= whining.
I can give you love, rocking horses, and dancing!
"
dtwnight wrote:

please quote the part where I am whining? It is a simple question. Let me enlighten you to the definition of the part where I say "if"

if:

introducing a conditional clause:
synonyms: on condition that, provided (that), providing (that), presuming (that), supposing (that), assuming (that), on the assumption that, allowing (that), as long as, given that, with the provision/proviso that, with/on the understanding that, if and only if, contingent on, in the event that, allowing that
"if the weather is fine, we can walk to the village"
"
Varkorium wrote:
"
dtwnight wrote:

please quote the part where I am whining? It is a simple question. Let me enlighten you to the definition of the part where I say "if"

if:

introducing a conditional clause:
synonyms: on condition that, provided (that), providing (that), presuming (that), supposing (that), assuming (that), on the assumption that, allowing (that), as long as, given that, with the provision/proviso that, with/on the understanding that, if and only if, contingent on, in the event that, allowing that
"if the weather is fine, we can walk to the village"

tl;dr OP is whining ofc
I also wish I have the option to keep the previous UI, usually I like change but this one is really against my taste
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
Jesus guys. It's going to be a new MTX. Custom UI overlays. How can you not see this? There was a screenshot a few weeks ago where an even different UI was shown.

This community is literally cancer.
"
Varkorium wrote:
Will we be able to revert to the "Classic" UI if we do not enjoy the new one? could not see any mention of an option in announcements so thought I would ask. :)

I'm guessing it may not be possible as their code base may require that overlay in current and future code drops to remain consistent (my 2cents)
i like big crits and i cannot lie, you otha brothas cant denyyy....
Hope not. The "look" of an action rpg is the least of its worries.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info