Why I gave up on movies

The story line was flat and predictable. The Character development was benign at best and the don't get me started on the choreography!
Thank goodness he's not the only director out there. :P
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Rehashed crap with warmed over family subplots. Just another coming of age movie.
And here I thought this was about ticket prices (US$ 8.50 for a matinee), and concessions prices which make ticket prices look reasonable. And I live in a relatively low cost-of-living region. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Basically why we will never invest our money in american cars,
explode on scratch written all over them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
"
Moonyu wrote:
The story line was flat and predictable.
I was looking directly at the story line, and it definitely is flat. Generally speaking, however, I consider spontaneous combustion to be rather spontaneous.
Spoiler
What I'm genuinely surprised by is that Michael Bay did not receive special thanks.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jul 29, 2014, 7:13:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info