August Expansion Teaser Screenshot #2

"
weezamon wrote:
the left statue looks like a male to some as they have not seen a naked lady before lol, the wit!

My women don't look like renaissance era marble statues. They actually look more like the current UI girls.
"
visiON123 wrote:
"
Michael_GGG wrote:
Please stay on topic, thanks guys.

The topic is: 1 feminist cried on reddit about objectification, literally everyone else was against it, and now GGG is catering to the one feminist.

Speculation about the UI changes is all good, but if it becomes a full discussion about feminism and/or reddit community etc, I would suggest the OT forum.

i support ppl who says like back old girls on life/mana orbs, and change shop buttom plz, and GIVE US ARMOUR skin that man like ninja!

p.s. got real girl - no problem with this, old life/mana orb girls just very stylish like woman bronze statues in Solaris Temple, it is very beautiful, really, it NOT dirty beautiful it is true anatomy beauty
Last edited by ultraZel on Jul 29, 2014, 12:55:19 AM
"
Uvne wrote:
It's far too close to a League of Legends-style "tits for tits sake" design.

Please don't compare the slave girls (esp on the left which looks more like something rather taseful found in some museums) to LoL's "tits for tits sake". If the new UI featured the girl on the right sporting double-Ds like every other leagues character, then you'd have an argument.

One way or another, the UI should be aesthetically pleasing and the poses of the characters should flow well (even tie into them) with the orbs. The current UI does this IMO, the example SS does not.
"
NeroNoah wrote:
NeroNoah's internet law: every videogame thread where feminism or Anita Sarkeesian is mentioned, will end derailed and with people discussing without any grade of objectivity about repression and objetification.

You want some objectivity? The map is not the territory. Simply because we can make objects that represent/resemble persons does not mean that the act of creating or appreciating said object endows the person with the attribute of 'object'. To state otherwise is mere absurdity, to reach such a conclusion says much more of one's own cognitive dysfunction than it does of the persons they critique.

It's not even the case that there is no correlation, in fact the correlation is inverse. Gender equality is tending towards parity in spite of the inarguable increase in the quantity of objects that sexualise the female form, were such foolish notions about the fickle nature of the male psyche and the inability of said men to distinguish between object and person to bear any semblance of truth the exact opposite would be true.

http://imgur.com/coo1vUw <--Here,what my proposition is.

It's NOT pixel perfect. I don't have the assets that GGG has. Obviously. (I CAN make it pixel perfect,if GGG want to let me fiddle with it and send all the assets, or if I invest in it and create a complete new one from scratch)

It's just an idea.
Chat is no longer in the way of other windows. Its smaller,more compact and leaves a huge space for potential on other mechanics that may need visual indicators. (Also you don't need to put on every icon what it opens and what is the keybinding, mouseover indicators are just fine.)

I didn't bother on changing the Shop button,but I agree at least to be the way it is now.It's like a generic site button,really bad.

Embrace the 2014 and the fact that people have large and wide screens ( 27"+). Edge to edge UI is not really that great of an idea in this day and age, in my opinion.

And don't say it's too Diablo. It will be a tragic irony,especially on this game...
Last edited by verticalfire on Jul 29, 2014, 1:02:02 AM
"
Thalandor wrote:
Just noticed, that not only is the life dude small and ugly, but he hides the bottom of the life globe, where it matters the most.

Good catch.
IGN: KoTao
ugh dunno its not a game breaker to me and whatever you do people will eventually move on but man that looks soo...cheaap.. i think the current UI looks better , it looks darker aaand definetely fits more , thiiis looks waay too cheap and light , the shop thingie is a no go.. i dont know how in the world anyone would think it looks good right there with that terrible green colour....Whats up with the flasks and that gray thingy :/ , gray looks way worse than the current dark brownish kinda colour we have . As i said it wont be a gamebreaker and it is maybe cuz i am not used but having all the options replaced by one stupid arrow doesnt really fit and it is bad aesthetically.

Plus lets see this from another point of view , i dont know you guys but sometimes when i am like racing etc etc , i am in a hurry and kinda tensed i clicked the button for the tree on the ingame screen now i will have to stare to the keyboard mentally blocked .I dont understand the "so newbies have it easier " part..one of the few first things i did in the game was check those curious cool looking buttons , do you really want to help newbies?

Make a god damn tutorial..
GGG, youve taken away the loverly ladies on the UI... and yet... and yet

youve given the scion a giant dildo to carry around!

B.

ps, i really hope the arrow and the SHOP buttons are placeholders and wont look like that in the final

pps can i get my girlies back as a mtx?
The Preceding message contains discretion.
Viewer nudity is advised.
Give back my girls what the fuck is this =/
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info