August Expansion Teaser Screenshot #2

Damn where are the lady hp/mana holders?

No one wants ugly men zeus as mana and aphrodites back as hp,bring the chained womens back please,no offence XD

They looked better than this.

Also,i understand more things will get added in future so something like that arrow maybe was nessasary,but i dont quite like the design of it

The potions Gone back to D2 era :).But it feels solid in this color.

$ made into shop was quite good,but it is too color-y for the whole UI.

All personal opinons though,i may still like this in future,just cant hit me as good right now,exept the UI color and potion part.

Also that shadow-like guy near maramoa 2/2 right now on teasers XD
Bye bye desync!
What about thing s like me have to switch skill places to use AA, then switch back... I am also have to switch spots with smoke mine and lighting warp on the UI.

Anything to address the skill sets getting all messed up when you swap weapons? Really kills some builds.
new mp and hp guys,i will miss the chained ladies
Ign: ThatManWithTheBow
Last edited by torta21 on Jul 28, 2014, 7:47:46 PM
Interesting with the new UI look.

I'm very happy that you've finally put some naked men on the globes as well, however they're just too small in my opinion. I wonder if we get to choose between the men and women on the globes.

Not sure how I feel about the area surrounding the potions.
Last edited by Liquid_Blade on Jul 28, 2014, 7:47:59 PM
I'm assuming that the person was blacked out right? Oh! Now that I think about it, if you've been hearing news about PoE I think we already know who this person is...which is why he or SHE is blacked out.
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
LOL sexy templars on health/mana globes?
what is that aura supported by?
The new UI looks absolutely terrible.
IGN: Brain
Not liking the lack of female slaves.
Gah, can't believe how much a G in the corner of an aura has me intrigued. Chris is too good at this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info