Magic Find and Uniques

Hi all!
Just switched from 200 IIR to about 30 by optimizing my gear for high level maps, been farming Dom and Piety before. I had around 400 on cull (TP back to town to switch some gear, than flicker with Reapers pursuit and IIR gem), usually got a bunch of worthless rares from bosses, little uniques. I noticed that I seem to get more uniques per playing time than before with lower IIR. Can anyone explain this? Simple RNG? Or a hidden game mechanic? Thanks!

Edit: Just ran Dom with this setup, got 3!!! uniques from mini bosses, they're low level, but still...
Last edited by dmitriyh on Jul 28, 2014, 4:55:44 PM
Rng is...
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Yesterday in a lvl 68 map I drop 3 Uniques, one from a random mob an two from the boss. My IIR is only 75% and 21% IIQ...
The previous day I drop 2 ex (same day)... I can not really complain... On the other hand there are days when nothing drops...
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Kill speed. ;)
Killspeed hasnt changed, only survivability... 3 more unis in the last 15 min...
nice sample size.
D3 sucks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info