PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Jul 28, 2014, 4:55:32 PM
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
boring

Sums up my feelings about this thread.
Agreed. Daggers, Bows and Wands are about the only thing people crit with these days. Occasionally you see crit sword or crit claw, but mostly its just more RT.
Upset with what other players are using? Curious. Don't have a life of your own?

Spoiler
Go back to D2 and all the Hammerdins and Whirl Wind Barbs. They play it because it works.
You mean this?

I tried making a claw crit build and i don't think i even found a single claw crit passive on the tree. This is ridiculous how terrible claws are compared to daggers.
Working as intended.
Daggers are for crit.

I think you meant all I see is crit Spectral throw dagger builds everywhere, daggers were given such good crit nodes because they were designed around the fact they have poor reach. Spectral throw destroys the balance of melee weapons, Chris confirmed that they are nerfing the dagger nodes in the last podcast he was in.

So yeah, after that you prolly wont see anyone using a dagger ever again, GG ST. (yes, I mad due to liking daggers and not using damn ST)

Spoiler
Ok, to be fair, some people also use it for cheesy strike, but even those are a minority
Oblivious
"
Disrupted wrote:
Daggers are for crit.

I think you meant all I see is crit Spectral throw dagger builds everywhere, daggers were given such good crit nodes because they were designed around the fact they have poor reach. Spectral throw destroys the balance of melee weapons, Chris confirmed that they are nerfing the dagger nodes in the last podcast he was in.

So yeah, after that you prolly wont see anyone using a dagger ever again, GG ST. (yes, I mad due to liking daggers and not using damn ST)

Spoiler
Ok, to be fair, some people also use it for cheesy strike, but even those are a minority

Yeah, the problem is spectral throw in this case. I am playing a frenzy splash crit build with daggers, and its hella fun, but scary because I have to literally get right in people's faces in order to even hit them.

I like the concept of spectral throw but its caused a lot of damage to the meta.
I just made my first dagger crit build. I put less thought into this build than any other I've done and it turned out to be better than all my others. Crits are just OP I guess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info