Party Time!

"
Moonyu wrote:

This is actually very interesting as a topic. My best friend's grandmother is working on a novel about her Polish father and his short wave radio obsession. As it turns out, this was a very useful, very fun obsession to have in Warsaw in 1937, but a very dangerous obsession to have in Warsaw in 1941.

It's all about the timing, eh?

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
This actually caught my eye because we were driving back from New York Sunday in a thunderstorm between two large mountains while listening to a Maine radio station. The local ones wouldn't come in.

My Grandfather was a Merchant Marine Captain and told stories of listening to radios from incredible distances while nearby ones were static.

It´s a kind a magic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
I'm still a probation virgin.

I should post obscene pictures or get involved in a slanging match with someone over internet trivialities, but I've been told the first time hurts a little and I'm scared.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
Charan wrote:
This is what being probation is like:

Spoiler

Spoiler
That's hot.
http://unrealitymag.bcmediagroup.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/gibson2.jpg

Mel Gibson is your daddy... and, you don't really want to know what he does.
"
Hardlicker wrote:
I'm still a probation virgin.

I should post obscene pictures or get involved in a slanging match with someone over internet trivialities, but I've been told the first time hurts a little and I'm scared.

It'll feel good in the end, so let's fucking do it.

Hardstyle

"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Last edited by Fire_Kid on Jul 31, 2014, 1:58:30 PM
It might be interesting to see how far we could push a mod to probate all of OT at once. But I have my doubts we can do it.

Some of us are pussies.

Spoiler
I not. I'm just pussywhipped.
"
Moonyu wrote:
It might be interesting to see how far we could push a mod to probate all of OT at once. But I have my doubts we can do it.

Some of us are pussies.

Spoiler
I not. I'm just pussywhipped.

well, you *are* married... no shame in being a slipper-courier
http://unrealitymag.bcmediagroup.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/gibson2.jpg

Mel Gibson is your daddy... and, you don't really want to know what he does.
"
Charan wrote:

This is actually very interesting as a topic. My best friend's grandmother is working on a novel about her Polish father and his short wave radio obsession. As it turns out, this was a very useful, very fun obsession to have in Warsaw in 1937, but a very dangerous obsession to have in Warsaw in 1941.

It's all about the timing, eh?

You'd be suprised but after 1945 it was both at the same time, depending of what the SB deemed necessary at the moment.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info