stat gems

sometimes stats are super difficult to get enough of, so maybe stat gems would be a helpful addition to the game. another nice thing about stat gems would be that they could be helpful in any socket, whether linked or not, so it would make good use of any unlinked sockets you may have.

thanks GGG
This belongs in suggestions.

OT: I never really have stat issues, you can get a lot of off stats on jewelry rather easily.
This would be getting in to "rune" territory, if we ever see something like this I'd expect it to be part of a much larger system.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
I've rarely had trouble getting enough stats, even equipping Mjolner. If you're having problems, perhaps there are some other options you could consider (different jewelry, for example, or specific belt types).

to make Stat Gems work they'd probably have to be like Auras - something that almost no one would ever equip in end-game, because even with very low reservation requiremnets you'd almost always have better options.
"
Nemmerle wrote:
I've rarely had trouble getting enough stats, even equipping Mjolner. If you're having problems, perhaps there are some other options you could consider (different jewelry, for example, or specific belt types).

to make Stat Gems work they'd probably have to be like Auras - something that almost no one would ever equip in end-game, because even with very low reservation requiremnets you'd almost always have better options.

stat-auras would be great if they offered a substantial amount, since stats actually have 2 passive benefits each, like strength gives +1% melee phys per 5 and +1 life per 2. that would be like an aura granting life/dps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info