Do legacy Granite Flasks exist?

"
HarukaTeno wrote:
1) All granite flasks were changed. There are no legacy ones.
Item property "+x to armor" was changed. Correct me, but all the "legacy items" also has either numerical or percentage modifiers which were changed. So if already owned flasks were changed - why can't already owned items be changed in the same way?

Yes, you said that already...

As far as I know the difference is that the +4k Armour modifier was changed to be a +3k Armour modifier (ie. it's still the exact same modifier in the 'list'), whereas Soul Taker rolling a lower tier Increased Physical Damage means changing it to a different Increased Physical Damage modifier entirely.
(but just to reiterate, this is just my understanding, that's all)

There have been a few Uniques that updated retroactively like this. There are no Sadima's Touch's without a level requirement, for example.
"
RoyalStar wrote:
I play since open beta, and it was 4k at start, all the flasks are converted in new 3k flasks.

They should to make the same thing for the legacies, but GGG like players speculate on legacies maybe, or they want standard is a trash league, so everybody go to the new leagues.

The mentioned granite flask wasnt a problem to change because is has only one numerical value.

Legacy uniques on the other hand have multiple values (affixes) AND most of those values arent "fixed". Randomly roll it?. Maybe this is why it is harder to do it for GGG. How to change legacies without "punishing" the people who invested currency orbs into crafting their uniques?

EDIT:

For example, lets say that old legacy value is 20-40%. New item value is 10-20%. How would you change legacy items? Randomly roll into new values? I bet that there would be a lot of people complaining who invested tons of divine orbs to have perfect 40% value
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
Last edited by Toshis8 on Jul 29, 2014, 2:17:17 AM
"
_Eddi_ wrote:
they CAN change existing items. they don't WANT to.
"
Toshis8 wrote:
How to change legacies without "punishing" the people who invested currency orbs into crafting their uniques?

I want to punish them! And me too, I have lot of legacies too.
IGN: SeaLaser
Sea Builds, Characters, Shops, Links & Records:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/972683/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info