Do legacy Granite Flasks exist?

While on the wiki, I realized that granite flasks used to have 4k armor, and they were changed to 3k in 0.11.0. Do these flasks still exist, or were they changed? I can't seem to search for them on the indexer.

Links to a 4K granite flask would be pretty cool, if they do in fact exist.
Aura Reservation Calculator: https://poe.mikelat.com/
Chromatic Calculator: http://siveran.github.io/calc.html
Tired of using GGG's crappy skill planner? Tell them here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1555283
No.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
At one point they had 10k armour.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
I don't remember 4k but i remember when they had 10k. But this was before the game release so the old ones would all be gone now. If i remember right they reset everything when beta ended.
I play since open beta, and it was 4k at start, all the flasks are converted in new 3k flasks.

They should to make the same thing for the legacies, but GGG like players speculate on legacies maybe, or they want standard is a trash league, so everybody go to the new leagues.
IGN: SeaLaser
Sea Builds, Characters, Shops, Links & Records:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/972683/
I miss my 10 k armour flasks. Made CI so much eayser to roll with ( to easy actualy that's why they are gone now )
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
"
RoyalStar wrote:
I play since open beta, and it was 4k at start, all the flasks are converted in new 3k flasks.

They should to make the same thing for the legacies, but GGG like players speculate on legacies maybe, or they want standard is a trash league, so everybody go to the new leagues.

1 thing that really raises questions.
If GGG were able to "change on the fly" all the Granite flasks, why weren't\can't they change legacy items?
Like, what is the difference between 1 stat "+x armor" and (for example) 1 stat "+ x% ES"?
And don't tell me that "the unique items are more complex than simple flask", no, because it's all just the numbers stored in a file.
Why is it so? Somebody should remember "patch mess", when a lot of modifiers were shuffled, rings were equipped as shield and map mods appeared on items. So yes, they can easily change legacy items.

Global change which easily affected all the flasks ("we can't modify already owned\equipped legacy items" huh?) without "legacy-mentioned" "we need 12 hrs downtime to change 1 legacy item".
It's clear that they can change items, but doesn't want to do so with legacy items.
Something is really weird here...

Waiting for white_knights with their illogical arguments ^_^
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
It's the difference between changing an existing modifier, and changing one modifier to another, to my knowledge.

The broken items were all newly-generated items. That patch did not change any existing item either. It's completely different.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Jul 28, 2014, 1:50:22 PM
"
Vipermagi wrote:
It's the difference between changing an existing modifier, and changing one modifier to another, to my knowledge.

The broken items were all newly-generated items. That patch did not change any existing item either. It's completely different.

1) All granite flasks were changed. There are no legacy ones.
Item property "+x to armor" was changed. Correct me, but all the "legacy items" also has either numerical or percentage modifiers which were changed. So if already owned flasks were changed - why can't already owned items be changed in the same way?
Do you see what i'm trying to say?

2) It was an example of how is (possibly) affix-data stored in game files (and how can it be affected by changes in the affix pool).
All i'm saying is that there are ways to change items "instantly and totally", but someone doesn't want to...
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
they CAN change existing items. they don't WANT to.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info