Elemenopy's Arcing RF'ing Maniac

I copied this pretty much from Foxtactics last season and was able to round up enough currency to go ahead and try again. This is my fourth character on the one month leagues and was possible after we made about 4.5 exalts on stream today. We dumped 8 exalts into the total set of gear and here are the beginning items which we will be using. For more information as usual check out my stream @ twitch.tv/elemenopyunome . Thanks again for watching! -E

bought @ 6ex (ty to whoever sold me this for so cheap!-at the time of purchase at least!-)
bought @ 1ex
bought @ 2ex previously (used originally for my RF guy)
bought @ 1ex
i like big crits and i cannot lie, you otha brothas cant denyyy....
Last edited by elemenopy on Jul 28, 2014, 12:51:27 AM
Here is a sample of what this build will do once I get the synergy between items running. Really a nice build and pretty satisfying in terms of play style.

http://www.twitch.tv/elemenopyunome/c/4762174
Last edited by elemenopy on Jul 28, 2014, 12:41:54 AM
Double divine orbs tonight One Month on highlight check them out!

http://www.twitch.tv/elemenopyunome/c/4778655
Here is an update to the gear. We were able to rebuild the framework tonight through passive respec and also gain enough levels to equip the coil and the rise of the phoenix. just need a few more levels and we should be good to go on rf part of it. It's starting to get exciting!

Last edited by elemenopy on Jul 31, 2014, 2:01:19 AM
Last night we went completely Righteous Fire and underwent a deep passive respec and began dumping in more points to get ready for our Doryani's. I have swapped out gems and supports for others and here is how we are currently operating. A full build can also be located @
http://tinyurl.com/p77dtdc

Thank you everyone for coming into the stream last night and shout out to jforce321!

Drop by anytime for questions / comments / just to chill @ twitch.tv/elemenopyunome

-E
Last edited by elemenopy on Aug 1, 2014, 11:29:51 AM
Gear is complete now except for the belt. Gems are leveling nicely but I'm on the lookout for higher leveled ones. We are farming on vacation now at the lake house and are lake house jammin on music. Stop by to join the lake party! -E

We grinded and grinded until we were able to sell 3exalts+1eternal orb for the belt now. Here you have the complete set but I'm still leveling my empower (should be level 2 in couple hours). Very exciting to be able to see this character come together as my fourth and final character of the one month. -E

Alpha's Howl drop just now and also a gear update below with gems getting better now:

This will probably be my last gear update on this toon for at least a while. Here is what we use now.

The one month was great and I had a lot of fun with it. Thank you all for tuning in if you did and as always thank you for the follows!

Check me out @ twitch.tv/elemenopyunome and have a great day guys!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info