We should have never posted builds LOL...

Nerfed to the ground, ugh one of the many few builds that was able to farm piety when game was bit younger. Before all these updates....

I had the RF build at early levels around so that around 15 you could start it and the face breaker build it's not the same... I must let go...
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Jul 28, 2014, 12:01:52 AM
Someone's salty. Strong builds all get discovered eventually.
Last edited by link1313 on Jul 28, 2014, 12:16:48 AM
I keep all of my OP builds top secret. Sometimes to the extreme of leaving them in the theory craft stage, so they don't fall into the wrong hands!
"
solwitch wrote:
Nerfed to the ground, ugh one of the many few builds that was able to farm piety when game was bit younger. Before all these updates....

I had the RF build at early levels around so that around 15 you could start it and the face breaker build it's not the same... I must let go...

You do realize that they can monitor various statistics, copy character builds and even observe players as their playing, right? It's pretty much impossible to keep a actively used build a secret.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
I already have an ultimate cheap build that gave me the ability to farm uber with 5 chaos worth of gear. And I'm not gonna post it.
I think its fine to be fair. It just botheres me how hard GGG nerfs things.

Obviously things need to be put into place, but it feels when GGG does it they nerf it into uselessness instead of just giving it a tiny nudge.

Like facebreakers, wich to be fair are still viable for leveling, fall off strong later on, because of a 200% dmg nerf. Thats pretty goddamn extreme to be fair.

A lot of builds had the same happen to them. Some even severall times. Like spark, got nerfed over and over again, and then even totems got nerfed, wich basicly made spark unusable as a skill as long as you could use other lightning skills wich are by far superior(at least vaal spark is good).

RF, the RF minions, a lot of builds and things got the nerf hammer, but seriously GGG, stop overdoing it. Do small nudges, you dont have to make the game perfect in 1 patch. Nerf things bit by bit, and stop making legacy uniques if possible.
umm facebreakers got toned down 20% not 200%
Ign: LavaMosse
TimeZone: GMT+2
"
kaarelo wrote:
umm facebreakers got toned down 20% not 200%

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Facebreaker

Both is the same... 1000% to 800 is -200% or -20% (200 of 1000 is 1/5)

But yes you are right, they nerf alot. But they also buff builds so its kinda fair
Facebreakers was an old item that was made with during a different ruleset. Deserved it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info