Group Together?

So i'm mostly alone when playing the game and i came up with this idea that i could make this thread where you could find some partner to play with ^^
I love playing with others wether they are random people or friends

So if anyone wants someone to play with just add me im in level 70 ish and at Standard
I do not play with CoC Builds or Discharge since my computer is really bad

If you guys wants to have someone to play with constantly just give up your level and League like i did here.

Ever thought about joining a Guild? There are a lot of them if you look into the Guild Recruitment Sub-Forum.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Jul 27, 2014, 4:55:36 PM
You can always ask in global or make a party or join one.
I would suggest trying here: Guild Recruitment/Seeking Other Players :-)
"
Alysma wrote:

Guilds are not the same as parties and not all guilds party up or guarantee you get to play with others. Guilds are best for the chat and that is sometimes questionable.

Best recommendation is trying to keep in contact with others one has partied with and partying with people who frequent global chat.
The forum is also for players looking for other players, e.g. for mapping. Not just guilds :-)
"
"
Alysma wrote:

Guilds are not the same as parties and not all guilds party up or guarantee you get to play with others. Guilds are best for the chat and that is sometimes questionable.

Best recommendation is trying to keep in contact with others one has partied with and partying with people who frequent global chat.

Can you read "Seeking other players"?
I doubt it.
I Love This Game Now, Being a Summoner Hardly Associated with Desync ♫

♥ ♥ ♥ My Shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/887292 ♥ ♥ ♥
☻ ☻ ☻ Downfall of Zombie and Spectre in 1.2 Patch ☻ ☻ ☻
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1019959
Last edited by bunnyxian901 on Jul 27, 2014, 7:32:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info