Upgrading to Premium Stash tab turned tabs to "remove only" !

I just bought five "upgrades to premium stash tab". My stash tab had some 'remove only' premium tabs, some standard premium tabs and five simple standard tabs. I thought, buying five "upgrades to premium" would turn the simple ones to ..premium. Instead I found that my simple tabs turned to unusable 'remove only' tabs! What am I missing here?
Same problem here, not sure why this is happening. Had 3 normal stash tabs, the one named 3 Went into a 3 ( Remove Only )
I hope someone will care to explain how this works. I think it's all about having too many 'remove only' premium Tabs. I cleared some of them but I am unable to follow what changed. I just got some green fresh premiums still lots of 'remove only'. Some help please?
Last edited by Falcyon on Jul 27, 2014, 12:15:20 PM
Exactly the same problem here too.
Some normal tabs became Remove Only Tabs.
I have sent an email to support today.
Let's see what will happen.
upgrade tech goes as follows:

1 = standard read only tabs
2 = premium read only tabs
3 = standard tabs
4 = premium tabs

you buy 3 and have 1 => 1 convert to 3
you buy 3 and have 2 => you get added 3 (if all your read only are 2)
you buy 4 and have 1 => 1 convert to 4
you buy 4 and have 2 => 2 convert to 4

if you experience different behaviour, please report it as bug by mailing your complaint to support@grindinggear.com
"
cronus wrote:
upgrade tech goes as follows:

1 = standard read only tabs
2 = premium read only tabs
3 = standard tabs
4 = premium tabs

you buy 3 and have 1 => 1 convert to 3
you buy 3 and have 2 => you get added 3 (if all your read only are 2)
you buy 4 and have 1 => 1 convert to 4
you buy 4 and have 2 => 2 convert to 4

if you experience different behaviour, please report it as bug by mailing your complaint to support@grindinggear.com

Weird think is that in my case of:

"you buy 4 and have 2 => 2 convert to 4"

one of my 3 converted to 1. Is this normal?

(actually I bought 5 '4s' => turning 5 organized '3s' to 5 not so usefull '1s'! and giving no 4s in any way. I had to empty some of my '2s' to notice that some other '2s' converted to fresh '4s'. Which in any case.. is a lot furstrating since now I have to rearrange ALL my stash... If I had known I would not have got in to trouble buying prem tabs... :P )

So I'll ask twice: My 3s converted to 1s.. Is this normal?
delete
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Last edited by silumit on Jul 28, 2014, 9:43:43 PM
"
Falcyon wrote:
Weird think is that in my case of:

"you buy 4 and have 2 => 2 convert to 4"
one of my 3 converted to 1. Is this normal?

if you buy "upgrade to premium tab" and it converts your standard tabs into read-only tabs, it's not normal and you should contact support.

check your old remove only tabs;
some of them became a usable premium tab

Even the unstoppable force can not break the unbreakable wall.
Last edited by myownclone on Jul 29, 2014, 8:51:52 AM
"
myownclone wrote:
check your old remove only tabs;
some of them became a usable premium tab

Yeap. As I said this is what is happening. The frustration comes when you have some organized standard tabs that have to convert to 'remove only' for the premiums to appear. Buying 5 premiums this translated for me to spent lots of time to transfer all the everyday goods to useable tabs reorganizing them :P not so funny ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info