419/45 CULLER 1MONTHSC

419/45 Cull With FLASK EFFECT NODES!
Great guide man!

I cant believe you made such a unique build showing off such an under used skill. I have to also commend you on your choice to not even use a piece of armor in order to save weight and increase clear speeds. Doing Atziri with your DPS must be feel game breaking, as was you face taking your way through maps.

I will be surprised if your build is not showcased in the top 5 builds of the 1 week race video by GGG. Lastly, I will forever hate you for raising the prices on all +2 minion level gem Helmets after everyone sees your build, guide, videos, and twitch!

Atleast post you skill tree and chest armor so we can see your main skill.
"
LovelyNella wrote:
Great guide man!

I cant believe you made such a unique build showing off such an under used skill. I have to also commend you on your choice to not even use a piece of armor in order to save weight and increase clear speeds. Doing Atziri with your DPS must be feel game breaking, as was you face taking your way through maps.

I will be surprised if your build is not showcased in the top 5 builds of the 1 week race video by GGG. Lastly, I will forever hate you for raising the prices on all +2 minion level gem Helmets after everyone sees your build, guide, videos, and twitch!

Thank you.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info