Disappearing item

Put rare dex helm (don't remember much else about it...) in guild stash (act 2). Left my cursor, left my inv, didn't show up in guild stash. Didn't see it drop -- and no one else responded to my query. MAYBE sync issue? Will check stash on next login...
Last edited by oberon on Jul 27, 2014, 11:14:24 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Sometimes you just have to leave town and return for the stash to sync back up.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
I logged off, when I got back on it was there. Still, really odd that my client knew I no longer had the item, but didn't know the stash did. Wouldn't those be in the same datagram, or very close to it?!
"
oberon wrote:
I logged off, when I got back on it was there. Still, really odd that my client knew I no longer had the item, but didn't know the stash did. Wouldn't those be in the same datagram, or very close to it?!

dunno how party stash is sycronized but i think it's rather complicated with locked and unlocked states being exchanged all the time given the fact that it must handle up to 6 people accessing the same item in the worst case.

but it's a fact that there is still the bug you described. you can let the item reappear if you quickly leave the guild stash but sometimes it's neccessary to leave the instance for it to reappear.

edt: regarding datagrams: doesn't ggg solely rely on tcp rather than udp?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jul 27, 2014, 6:24:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info