Is there a way to reduce desync with flickerstrike?

Hey guys, I recently started playing a Ci Crit Flicker strike dagger build and it's incredibly fun...almost.

The only problem is extremely frequent and severe desyncs. Now I realise that flicker strike is a skill that's prone to desync, especially if used with multistrike, which it has to be in order to work effectively.

My question is, is there anything that can be done on my side to reduce the amount of desync. (For example, a way to slightly improve desync with cyclone is to hold shift while spinning) I've recently watched a video of hegemony showcasing his CI flicker build which is almost exactly the same as mine but he was hardly desyncing at all. Could that also be connected to how far away my physical location is from the game server?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!!
IGN: Ghost_Prototype (100 Shadow - Std)
Remember The Name - Endgame mapping guild. Thread - #1196726
Last edited by GnGEmpire on Jul 27, 2014, 10:42:05 AM
are you one shotting mobs? if not you will be more prone to desync.

Also dont use shift with multistrike flicker. I'm pretty sure this way the first flicker misses.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
andkamen wrote:
are you one shotting mobs? if not you will be more prone to desync.

Also dont use shift with multistrike flicker. I'm pretty sure this way the first flicker misses.

yeah i 1 shot pretty much everything i hit, and I dont usually hold shift while flickering.
IGN: Ghost_Prototype (100 Shadow - Std)
Remember The Name - Endgame mapping guild. Thread - #1196726
This skill is auto desync by design. A small difference between client and server and you start mega desync.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info