Problem with my shadow (double claws +reave build)

I am a Pole and my level of English is very low, because in this post will be certainly a lot of mistakes, but I think the general sense, and the problem will understand this statement.

To begin with I have a Shadow 65 lvl .Managed mainly build Mr. Perz but I did not go on properly.The first mistake that I made is that the mission of the bandits killed them all. At the beginning of the representation of eq (very poor, I think it would be to replace) and then your tree.

i have 7k dps reave multistrike + melee psychical damage + reave + concentrated efect
rings I choose depending on which location to choose. 75% fire and i died on docks merc ;/.

it's my skilltree http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBA4cEsQU6BbUMjQ1JDkgQexEvEZYV_Ra_GtsbrR4aJDwnqSgqKwowVD7PQFVHBkjuSVFMYFFHWm1e-mHiYqxjQ2cean5vV3BScLtw1Xiuf8aEr4fbjb-VZplXmZqaeJ2jnaqmf6c0p1ytHrGztMW1SLb3vea-OsBRwQDBxcLsxczN6tN-1gfWndsa2-fdSOOE6xTrY-wY7UHtdu-g8uHz6vVL-WP8q_-T

i have 1 point to adding and 0 refund.

And now I do not know what to do with the character , idk with which equimpent (set eq) i can good play and for fun.. if i farm soloing on the docks i usually died 3 times on run usually...
i have 1,2k life and 850 shield auras discipline and grace. and reave 7k dmg
If i use helmet geofri crest great crown and use hatred aura , i have 17k dps reave.
What I need to do and what things from the inventory change to my character had a better survival?
I think that if i sold my drop and gems, i will had a 3 ex . Please comment advanced players what to do in this situation, and i really sorry for my english.

You have too little life / no life from gear.
You should not have taken void barrier circle, unless you where able to go CI or low life.
You have taken poor life nodes and not planned for the ranger 8+8+12% life nodes.
You haven't chosen Acrobatics or Iron reflexes.
Leech works with life OR energy shield, not both at the same time.

Lastly, reave does not work with dual claw, it gains no benefit. Get a Crest of Perandus. A shield. Or switch to dual strike.
Mr.Chiliconkarma - Thank you so much for help, i understand that dual knife doesn't work with reave. Thank really. i wait for next answer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info