resolved

case closed
www.youtube.com/kingkongor
#freekongor Twitch.tv/KingKongor
Last edited by KingKongor on Jul 29, 2014, 7:58:25 AM
"
KingKongor wrote:

I was inactive for 8 months.

... probably this. Message support instead of posting on the forum. Much more likely to get a response.

Just my 2c
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Support has been known to transfer a guild leadership, but first they try to contact the guild leader to ask if it's ok. If you got such emails and didn't respond, they might transfer the leadership since you are assumed to not be playing anymore. An email to them would get you your answers though.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
So, I am the person who is currently the guildmaster of KingKongor's clan. About 8 months ago you gave me the clan to manage for your viewers and thats what I did. So your thing about me stealing your clan is not true.
So now you make a rant post on the forums asking what you can do while the simplest solution was to maybe contact me? I was out in the social life the last 3 days so thats why I wasn't online but a simple message on the forums I could've read way faster than this post. If you asked me to hand over the clan to you again there wouldn't be a problem, its your clan after all, you invested most of the points into it. The officers also invested points into the guild, I think I invested 200 points or something, but thats not really an issue.

We split our ways for a reason, maybe numerous of reasons, and I never said I dislike you or think you are a bad person or something but it has its reasons.

So if you just message me ingame whenever you log on we can work this out real easy, so there is no need to lie.
"
Dreamytje wrote:
So, I am the person who is currently the guildmaster of KingKongor's clan. About 8 months ago you gave me the clan to manage for your viewers and thats what I did. So your thing about me stealing your clan is not true.

Lol... Classic Kongor :D
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
explains why I got kicked right?
anyways i got it back now.
www.youtube.com/kingkongor
#freekongor Twitch.tv/KingKongor

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info