Wings of Entropy 39k+ DPS Molten Striker

I am currently Level 90 with my gear I found except for the boots and Weapon. Currently have 52% Block around 3.6k Life.

My gear:

Passive Tree
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAAYDhwUtBbUJWBGBEdUUUhR1FfYY2xutIWAj9iT9JvgqCzB3MHwyfjSTNe84GzpSOrM67UCgR35KfUyxTZJOKlFHU7tW-leXW69csF3yYEFgS2FSYnljcGOnZU1lp2egbWxttG5pcFJwcnDVdO108XfXeu989X11fyuBQYO9hNmGYId2idOKIo19jb-QCpWbmSukwrVItkG9gb6nv9XAD8CmwPPBi8S4zerSTdN-0_zV-NaK26fdDd1G3efiYeaI51TndOjW7g7vTu967-Pz6vzF_rr_3g==

I jut started going into 76+ maps. I have died a few times but was my fault for being a rookie in 75+ maps with the race mods. I will not blame my deaths on Desync, I like to drink beer when I play. I use either Weapon Elemental damage or Melee Damage on Full Life depending on Map mod. When League is over I can use the Daresso's Amulet for more movement speed and will be able to swap out weapon ele for life leech when needed. For bosses and Exiles I usually can face tank them with Vaal Grace and Haste going. If I get in a hairy situation I can Leap Slam away. When I get a 5 or 6 link Chest I will add increased duration on the Vaal gems to make life a little easier. Any critique will be appreciated.
Last edited by Stagger_Lee on Aug 25, 2014, 12:26:55 PM
Updated. If anyone can improve the tree or have suggestions I would love to hear what you have to say.
Hey so I'm actually building a similar variation of this on my duelist. How do you regen your health? I've been finding that if I want an effective form of regen that a life leech gem is ideal, however you don't seem to use one. How do you deal with that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info