Random reminder how broken Atziri's Acuity is

- It has a better version of a keystone that had to be nerfed as a mod
- It has none of the drawbacks of that keystone. No leech penalty or points needed to reach it.

- It gives you infinite mana which is a struggle for everything in the game

- It gives you immunity to reflect which is a struggle for everything else in the game

- It gives the the highest damaging glass cannon builds in the game infinite life.

Last edited by H4xolotl on Jul 26, 2014, 8:48:38 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You do realize all you are going to do with feedback like these is create legacy items, right?
Last edited by Luciana713 on Jul 26, 2014, 9:37:48 PM
You have a thousand excuses as why to leave the game in a broken unbalanced state, Luciana.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
A lot of people genuinely don't care about legacies because they don't affect 4-month leagues.
They're just not relevant.

It'd be cool to have one sure, but I don't wouldn't go out of my way to buy one in normal HC.
"
Luciana713 wrote:
You do realize all you are going to do with feedback like these is create legacy items, right?

A simple fix for that inevitability:

When an item is anointed with Legacy status, make it Bound to Your Account.

And for good measure, do the same with Mirrored items as well.
"
RogueMage wrote:
"
Luciana713 wrote:

No, that's still useless.

That just gives players a permanent advantage over others, unable to be overcome by new entrees.

That's even worse than legacy items.

The solution is just nerf the mod on the gloves for all existing copies or buff Vaal Pact (the nerf is ridiculous, the keystone is useless now - it doesn't even protect you against reflect now)
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jul 26, 2014, 10:11:51 PM
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
RogueMage wrote:
"
Luciana713 wrote:

No, that's still useless.

That just gives players a permanent advantage over others, unable to be overcome by new entrees.

The point is to abolish the RMT-fueled trade in Legacy items. Their outrageously inflated prices corrupt the entire economy, fomenting overblown expectations for Rare and non-OP Unique items as well. Drain the poison, and the well will eventually cleanse itself.
Last edited by RogueMage on Jul 26, 2014, 10:26:56 PM
Well, RMT is only part of the problem.

Exclusivity will just mean we'll be RMTing accounts not items.

Believe it or not, there are still legit players in this game, a shock - yes I know. And if they were permanently excluded to ever getting a legacy item that would just be unfair.

Not even talking Acuities here, basic players still deserve a chance to get legacy IIQ gear, cheap legacies like BoR and Saffells.
"
Chundadragon wrote:
Not even talking Acuities here, basic players still deserve a chance to get legacy IIQ gear, cheap legacies like BoR and Saffells.

Right, if nothing else, we must guarantee fair access to ALL the pay2win cheese.
Yes. We have to.

Player A has the legacy uniques and DIDN'T RMT THEM, just got them when they weren't legacy. Can farm Dom with twice the efficiency.

Player B just started playing. He can never equal Player A so he might as well quit the game at this point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info