This Tattoo

Spoiler

Riding the nostalgia train all day long. Choo Choo
Cool, but OMFG that tattoo artist has a shaky hand. I would be upset at the quality of that tattoo if it was mine.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
Cool, but OMFG that tattoo artist has a shaky hand. I would be upset at the quality of that tattoo if it was mine.

Yeah that line work around the outside definitely is not even with the inside. It isn't easy to replicate lines like that, even when drawing. I used to draw heavily growing up, and it's always difficult to do outlines like that with a pen (maybe with an eraser it is easier).

You would think the artist would've recommended removing the outer lines. Doesn't look great. Nice color though, and the other lines are fine. Just those outlines... not easy. And they always look bad because they generally are never perfect. I did a lot of drawing of that type, including words, though. I guess if you haven't done it a lot you might not realize it. Not all tattoo artists come from a strong drawing background.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Last edited by BoltThrower87 on Jul 26, 2014, 9:52:40 PM
I would date her just for the bulbasaur.

I call BS. She doesn't look old enough to be a first gen trainer. Having said that, I would still totally date her.
"
Mephasm wrote:
I call BS. She doesn't look old enough to be a first gen trainer. Having said that, I would still totally date her.

Funny thing is, if she didnt look the way she does we wouldnt wanna date her.

Bulbasaur ftw though, could make me date pretty much any woman or man.
Fuck Bulbasaur! Squirtle is the best Pokemon of all-time!
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
Fuck Bulbasaur! Squirtle is the best Pokemon of all-time!

"Vine whip!"

"Its super effective!"

"Squirtle fainted!"
I don't actually remember a lot of the game it was so long ago. I was like 12 or so when it came out, maybe 11. But yeah, Pokemon Red and Blue OP. Repasent
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Last edited by BoltThrower87 on Jul 27, 2014, 4:55:41 PM
I agree with whoever said that was shaky af, id be pissed too.

One day..

Mike Giant's tats are just plain sick

http://www.mikegiant.com/tattoo.php?id=3&page=1&pic=14

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info