GGG is promoting steroid abuse

"
Millacus wrote:
Killing thousands of monsters all day gets you ripped :) Although IDK if he's below 10%BF, hard to tell in pic, but all the little muscle fibers isn't apparent which would typically be on a <10% bf.

I don't know, my Shadow and Witch are pretty sickly looking.
Shmo's Suggestions; Dozen Skills!
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/402487
You obviously don't even lift bro...

Spoiler
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Jul 27, 2014, 5:29:43 AM
I'll add my 2 cents.

Do you even?
i immediately jumped on some dbol and deca thanks to GGG and that picture, my balls now resemble skittles and my dink has shrunk so much that when i´m naked people mistake me for a woman, on the bright side i can lift heavy ass weights and have sick vascularity , any jelly brahs here ?
This is a crisis I knew had to come,
Destroying the balance I'd kept.
"
"
You obviously don't even lift bro...

Spoiler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OloLS5kTrVs

Dom's the best!
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Wraeclast doesn't have Steroids.
it has "special" Karui herbs.
and Rhoa meat. tastes like s*it but lots of Protein.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
Well whoever the bald guy is on the left on the path of exile website, his physique is not natural. He's clearly on the juice and probably also some other stuff. This guy is way over 200lbs with a fat percentage of <10%. He looks like a freak. I've been working out in the gym for 6 years. 3 days a week intensive barbell training. I can deadlift 200kg, but I don't even look close to that guy. Anyone who thinks he is not cycling has clearly no idea about lifting weights or is LYING!

200kg what is this ? deadlift for ants ? do you even lift bro ?
"
I can deadlift 200kg

Pff that's really not necessary unless you are on that stuff yourself, lol

Where are you from?
u can only deadlift 200kg cmon man u gotta be kiddin me
and fuck no, he isnt 200, more like 300 pounds monster abusing hgh,insulin,synthol,igf -1 and all other kinds of bullshit.dat guy is eating clen trening hard and dbolishing his goals
i wonder what ggg has to say about this, how they let them swole ass mothafuckers come untested in their game.I mean they wont use him to market protein powders,to help grow my shadow right
Erqi is on Sustanon 250 he told me.
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info