Mah morn narr
"
Väkirauta wrote:
If we knew how to team up..

Can go here
Can you do this
Can you not do this
Can you listen?

Why the fuck isn't X person doing any of these thing's? Stress from me yelling at you or the fact that

oh god dammit

/punch a goat n.n
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jul 26, 2014, 5:21:30 PM
Watching Brazil vs Germany on DVR?
I led raids in wow... Let me tell you for some reason everyone listened, maybe from sheer terror. If I said stack, they stacked... Hell if I said break time... They all scattered. Miss those days, now just filled with egocentric idiots who think they know it all and create wipes.

If only physical pain can be felt in games... So I am left with emotionally scarring players and brain fcking them until they completely realize they matter to no one, eventually creating their own and painful... cough... Sorry what was I saying?
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
I was all set to be nice, but punch a goat?

You are on my to be destroyed list again.
"
Moonyu wrote:
I was all set to be nice, but punch a goat?

You are on my to be destroyed list again.

The goat I gave you bit me in the nose -.-
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Goats are great at reading people.

Spoiler
I just checked, you were never off my to be destroyed list. Sorry about that. I get right back on that when I get back home.
I rage quit D and D online so hard once.

I do not want to be forced to rely on strangers in a game. And when someone purposefully screws me over without cause, i want to deal out some righteous punishment.

Some game designs are just fundamentally flawed, but you might not realize it until you are already invested.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
There there pussy cat, don't be so mad all the time.

People are like mice...

Spoiler
they like cheese except for the lactose intolerant ones and they still like cheese but choose not to consume it for fear of internal combustion.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Thats why i always take the lead when i join a party, especially when theyre doing side quests in act 1 it annoys me to no end. Funny how well organized a party can be when someone can lead it properly. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info