Just decided to support GGG, hope they don't create another RMT challenges

Bought Warriror Support Pack.
Thx GGG, hope you fix THIS problem and not create anymore another RMT challenges... And real players and real funboys can to acquire new MTX-challenge only cosmetic. (Yeah, no more Pay to Win-Get uniq MTX)

This problem is a reason why i stoped continue to play new leagues and support you, but i want to give you one more chance, new 4 month league is started soon, i hope i don't miss support now.
Cya in game.
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
Last edited by Pibadi on Jul 26, 2014, 3:14:23 PM
maybe its new 2 x 3month leagues :P

also grats on the supporter pack
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Congratulations on the new forum title! Wear it with pride! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Pibadi wrote:
hope you fixTHIS problem

Is this really a problem? Or another example of people spending money and feeling entitled.
I kinda hope the "collection" challenge goes away too. I understand why it's there, though. Other than the fact that it keeps GGG from having to send out their salary in shirts, it tests your ability to work the economy.

Love it or hate it, economy is part of the game, and despite what some may say, trading as efficiently as it takes to acquire the full list does take a great deal of skill and persistence. Assuming, of course, that it's done legitimately and not RMTed.

I would favor the prizes becoming an MTX of some sort, so that there is less pressure to make the 8 challenges so... challenging.

It also kinda bugs me that most of the challenges can be achieved by just being in the room when someone else does the work.
Spoiler
Though I'm sure there are some nuggets that will testify that I totally take advantage of that fact.

In all actuality, I don't care that much. Just sayin.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Well the sad thing is they want to restrict the amount of players who achieve 8/8.

So how can you do it unless you reinforce it around 10k hours of play?

SFL league challenge? Even more of a grindfest.

Skill challenge? Too many people will achieve it, Uber Atziri is very doable now. Even the deathless full-clear suggestions are too easy.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Dan_GGG on Jul 26, 2014, 11:59:55 PM
I would rather they had a realistic T-shirt challenge where instead of getting it for free, you unlocked the ability to purchase one at cost+shipping.

Make the shirts themed for the leagues so they are truly unique compared to others.

**People would also be more inclined to purchase these brag shirts than any other shirt**
"
diredusk wrote:
"
Pibadi wrote:
hope you fixTHIS problem

Is this really a problem? Or another example of people spending money and feeling entitled.

For people like me (who play on new leagues just for complete all challenges) - yes.
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
"
Antnee wrote:

economy is part of the game

That's an understatement. To quote GGG themselves: "Path of Exile’s economy is the most important element of the game to us."
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
What kind of 8/8 challenge gating do you suggest?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info