Screw your devourers

Got a nice map today more rare monsters and double bosses
Thought it will be fun until i got devourer packs

i have 2900 hp and its a lvl71 map
first i got killed by extra fire damage corrupted blood.
then proximity shield pack oneshotted me when they got out of the ground.
Ridiculous.
ThxChris
That's why you have a stable of different characters... right? One that can take on the devourers... right? Or did you just want a game that had a character that could take on everything and have no reason for playing anything else? Hmm?
You should roll a map that has devourers and fracturing.
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric
That is ridiculous to be in a 71 map with life that low, I agree
When I kill a man he stays dead.
2900 health + Devourer

http://imgur.com/yL5NKpC.jpg
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
2900 health + Devourer

http://imgur.com/yL5NKpC.jpg

Yup...pretty much brown trousers time
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
mucker wrote:
That is ridiculous to be in a 71 map with life that low, I agree

Huh? I clear 77 maps with less shield than that without any particular trouble lol..
IGN
"
Got a nice map today more rare monsters and double bosses
Thought it will be fun until i got devourer packs

i have 2900 hp and its a lvl71 map
first i got killed by extra fire damage corrupted blood.
then proximity shield pack oneshotted me when they got out of the ground.
Ridiculous.
ThxChris

It's 100% sure that's it's Chris Wilson's fault that you die to devourers, for sure... People are so unable to see their own responsability when they f**k things up nowadays that they blame the lead developper of a game for their death AND mentionning the actual true reason of that death in the exact same post (2900HP in 71 map) without shame.

"I died to a BSOD because my computer is full of dust, ZOMG Chris it's ridiculous, y u no come and clean my cpu ??? It's totally your fault !!!"
IGN : @Morgoth
Last edited by Morgoth2356 on Jul 26, 2014, 2:43:15 PM
i can kill everything with 2900 hp except devourers and some exiles.
its a caster build and i also died with 5k hp marauder on devourer pack when they were extra damage,extra fire and something damage mode also

If a monster is blue or rare it hits like 2-3 times even if it have no mods on it
i want more hp but chayula -25% and unwavering is far beyond my build.
The shame of the game is the scaling.
u kill single and rare mobs like skeletons,zombies soldiers like they were nothing and there comes a 6 mobs they come out of the ground they hit simultaneously and you lose a half hour/hour xp.Thats bullshit

oh but u can faceroll everything because you have 30 exalted aztiri gloves and 6L shavronne and you credit card is your best weapon on external sites.Screw you

and yes the devs responsible

still have desync
still Kole hits 2k+ on merciless
and what we get? new skills 2-3 weeks and lots of way to sepnd money on microstransction thxalot
Last edited by bonedragonking3 on Jul 26, 2014, 3:41:06 PM
Your build is flimsy and that's your fault. Your build isn't flimsy because you don't have 6L Shav's or RMT'd gear; you don't need those to not be made of complete glass. Nor is it GGG's fault that your build is flimsy. Your build is flimsy because you built it wrong and prioritize the wrong things. Example: that Chayula. If you're that desperate for Life, Chayula isn't worth it even if you can't get Unwavering Stance. Get an amulet that gives life instead of taking it away. Desync does need to be fixed, but that is the one and only valid complaint there.

Bottom line: Fix your own build, exile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info