Truths about Chris Wilson (Our lord and savior)

Post ONLY true facts about our lord Chris Wilson.

i'll start.

Chris Wilson once farted while sitting on the ground. Because of this...the inspiration for the new Ground Slam animation was born.(quoted from unsungcesspool)

chris wilson uses 6link kaoms heart. in his pants slot.

chris wilson got a mjolner from normal hillock.

Chris Wilson gets Souls from killing gingers.

How to make currency in Path of Exile, a comprehensive guide:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27Ig9_8XjC8
Last edited by Shmizz on Jul 25, 2014, 8:11:26 PM
Chris Wilson once one shot piety from Dom's palace.
Chris Wilson is heavily balding.

Sorry bud :(
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
Chris Wilson can stream himself using d2jsp without getting banned
Chris Wilson, like all video game devs, gets ALL teh babes.
i <3 minesweeper
Chris Wilson Once tried to combine CI and BM and EB. He facerolled Uber atziri
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
Chris doesn't have a car, because he has the ability to warp the layout of the world to his liking. Whenever he wants to go somewhere, he just moves it to beside the GGG office.

Example: The barber shop when Chris went to shave his head.
"
Bunnu wrote:
Chris doesn't have a car, because he has the ability to warp the layout of the world to his liking. Whenever he wants to go somewhere, he just moves it to beside the GGG office.

*LOL*
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Bunnu wrote:

But it is always staffed by the same women. At first they were disturbed by their business constantly changing but if they ever attempted to quit they'd just get warped back the next morning. They have since accepted it and have mastered hundreds of crafts and dozens of cuisines in order to fulfill Chris' highly random whims.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
"
mucker wrote:
"
Bunnu wrote:

But it is always staffed by the same women. At first they were disturbed by their business constantly changing but if they ever attempted to quit they'd just get warped back the next morning. They have since accepted it and have mastered hundreds of crafts and dozens of cuisines in order to fulfill Chris' highly random whims.

This pleases me. She's like the Piety to Chris' Dominous.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info