Act 4 only after Act 3 Merciless

Heard someone on the forums said that Act 4 will only add content after act 3 Merciless.

I am wondering if anyone can link me the source of this ( from chris) or is it just made up ?

I would prefer if they cut out Merciless and so you only need to run though the game
twice rather three times.

That would give me more incentive to re-roll new characters and get to end game with them.
if you heard something in a post "in the forums" why not reply to it and ask this question in that thread?

I am almost 99% sure act 4 will be for all dif. But they will remove one dif when new act is released.

"
Consequence wrote:
if you heard something in a post "in the forums" why not reply to it and ask this question in that thread?

I asked the person who posted it, still no answer to where he got that idea/info from
Last edited by Ragnar119 on Jul 25, 2014, 4:14:05 PM
"
Ragnar119 wrote:
I am almost 99% sure act 4 will be for all dif. But they will remove one dif when new act is released.

That is what I am hoping for. Doing the same content 3 x over just a little tiring after creating the first couple end game characters.
Why do you think they're zazzing up Act 1 bosses?

Because they'd be a trivial source of ilvl 60+ items when the adjustment comes.
"
Why do you think they're zazzing up Act 1 bosses?

Because they'd be a trivial source of ilvl 60+ items when the adjustment comes.

quite sure the two things aren't related since regardless if you repeat it twice or three times level 60 is way to far off ... If even act 1 mercless was level 60 then what would act 3 be ?
Its just dumb speculation as always. Nothing is confirmed. We may as well have 4 acts and 3 difficulties and either never get 2 difficulties or we get 2 difficulties when act 5 comes out because then its half way of the 10 acts.
Personally, I think it's highly possible simply because the amount of work needed to test and rebalance every areas for the addition of a new act is just colossal.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info