Boost global XP by 100%

"
HunterKalla wrote:
"
LMTR14 wrote:
Boost global XP by 100% or even more

not everybody has 16 hours a day or is willing to spend that time on this game.

+1

Leveling in poe are worse than in any arpg and Diablo clones.

Bump this Thread!
"
Taganov wrote:
"
nynyny wrote:
"
Taganov wrote:

No lifers, neckbearders and streamers are not norms to benchmark anything against.

What exactly does that have to do with the topic?

24 hours is a fixed amount of time. If you cant play more than 4 hours a day then reaching end game should take you 6 days, thats about it.

Besides: Can someone explain to me why people still use these retarded terms on gaming forums? What exactly is the thought process here? You insult people for playing the same game you play, but because they play it more? Seems rather illogical to me.

1. The point of not using no-lifers/neckbearders/streamers as a benchmark is that they aren't normal. They constitute a group with far more time to dedicate to the game. Establishing norms based on outliers makes no sense. I mean, can you do a 100m butterfly in a minute? Because Olympic athletes do it all the time.

2. I'll take it you're a no-lifer/neckbearder then :). No need to get offended; as someone who had a prolonged time in that category, as well as a number of friends who still are in that category I think the terms are accurate. If you think they're pejorative, I'm sorry you feel that way. I wish I had the time to no-life/neckbeard games again.

Man...what's you're deal? just because someone enjoys playing games to the point of being 'hardcore' doesn't mean they have no life. There are plenty of people out there that have very successful jobs and still invest more time into this game (or any game for that matter) then you. If you were really good at surfing, skating, sewing, cooking, etc...people don't go around saying they have no life for doing something they love to do. And somehow you didn't understand him saying that 24 hours is a fixed set of time. He didn't say that you have to sit down for 24 hours in order to reach the goal he stated.

P.S. If you have cooled your...whatever...then I am sorry for bringing it back up. If you have an issue with me bringing up something from the first or second page...well I don't care. Get with the times..
"
Hodari wrote:

The only issue I'd have with nerfing the deah xp penalty again is that it would make dying almost meaningless at lower levels. Maybe if they had something where it's 10% until you hit level 70 or 80 or so, then gradually decreases from there?

I must admit, i kind of don't care if i die on my Softcore-younglings that's below 70 as it is. It goes rather fast anyway
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!
A week of fairly casual play gets you to level 80 or so. It really doesn't need to be faster than that.

The filthy casual vs no-life neckbeard fight is hilarous btw. If you have to shove your lifestyle in someones face to prove how happy you are, something ain't right :)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
1. The point of not using no-lifers/neckbearders/streamers as a benchmark is that they aren't normal. They constitute a group with far more time to dedicate to the game. Establishing norms based on outliers makes no sense. I mean, can you do a 100m butterfly in a minute? Because Olympic athletes do it all the time.

You forget that these 'nolifer neckbeards' are the target audience. PoE has always targeted the hardcore arpg market, which consist of people who spend copious amounts of time wringing the game of its mechanics.

You simply aren't the target audience. Stop pretending otherwise.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
D2's leveling system > All

SOMEONE COW RUSH ME PLX PST

Fucking PoE's lvling is a god dam nightmare shit's boring as fuck lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jul 30, 2014, 2:21:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type