Cold Pizza > Hot Pizza

Lately it's really hot at my place. Naturally I am hesitant to eat fatty, hot food which only gets me dripping all over my body. So after confronted with that dilemma I figured: Why not put that freshly made trash food of frozen pizza into my refrigerator to make it a legitimate cold pizza. Fresh and cold instead of fresh and hot.

I'm living new heights of culinary. Thank you for your time.
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Jul 25, 2014, 7:12:13 AM
I like to eat cold chili.

Spoiler
Yes I'm sick. What about it?
"
Moonyu wrote:
I like to eat cold chili.

Spoiler
Yes I'm sick. What about it?

I actually like to do that aswell!

Love it cold and spicy.
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Jul 25, 2014, 7:18:56 AM
I like to eat pie when its cold, especially apple pie.
"
kvnazn wrote:
I like to eat pie when its cold, especially apple pie.

HERETIC! KILL THE EVIL ONE!!!!

Spoiler
Just kidding. I like cold apple pie too.
My first legit job when I was 16 was delivering pizza for Domino's. We'd get a free pizza at the end of every night. I'd either take it home and eat half for dinner hot and the other half for breakfast cold, or I'd take the pizza over the road to MacDonalds and trade it with the staff there for a burger and milkshake, as we got bored of pizza and they got bored of burgers. Oh the memories. :s
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Jul 25, 2014, 7:57:05 AM
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
My first legit job when I was 16 was delivering pizza for Domino's. We'd get a free pizza at the end of every night. I'd either take it home and eat half for dinner hot and the other half for breakfast cold, or I'd take the pizza over the road to MacDonalds and trade it with the staff there for a burger and milkshake, as we got bored of pizza and they got bored of burgers. Oh the memories. :s

Good stuff. I always appreciate jobs where you get food on top of your payment. Kinda safes some money for life expenses. :P
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Jul 25, 2014, 8:06:13 AM
I use to make all sorts of dishes when I worked for a restaurant. It was one of the perks that made up for the low pay.

I miss not having a full line kitchen to play with.
I don't like frozen pizza tbh, but in terms of normal pizza (and we have some serious pizza here in New Jersey, NYC nor King Kong ain't got nothin' on me!), I must strongly dissent here. I think it is a lot better hot (medium, not too hot I hate that).
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Disgusting :X
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info