Blood Magic Dual RoA Totem - Solo any Map.

Remaking my RoA totem character, but this time with max life on a marauder.

Chin Sol + Point Blank + Rain of Arrows makes for easy mode clearing in all content of the game. Here is the link to my old Duelist RoA totem thread.

The tree:

Blood Magic, non-aura build.

Alpha's Howl, aura build.

You can level up with Ground slam, or w/e you want until you feel comfortable switching over to your dual totem setup. Getting point blank passive will make clearing with RoA totems much quicker so try to avoid switching over until you unlock that keystone.

The links:

Weapon / Chest: Ranged Attack Totem + Rain of Arrows + Concentrated Effect + Added Fire Damage + Faster Attacks + Weapon Elemental Damage / Physical Projectile Damage / Blood Magic

Weapon / Chest: Frenzy + Greater Multiple Projectiles + Life Gain on Hit + Culling Strike + Increased Item Rarity + Increased Item Quantity (If using Carcass Jack)

Gloves: Cast When Damage Taken + Enduring Cry + Increased Duration + Immortal Call

Helm: Added Fire Damage + Culling Strike + Added chaos Damage / Blood Magic + Bear Trap
or
Helm: Hatred + Haste + Reduced Mana + Grace (If Alpha's Howl is obtained)

Boots: Devouring Totem + Lightning Warp + Enfeeble / Blood Magic + Projectile Weakness / Vulnerability

The items:

Chin Sol
Carcass Jack / Kaom's Heart
Alpha's Howl (optional)
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Last edited by Edzilla on Jul 26, 2014, 12:11:15 PM
Nod faster casting for summoning totem you realle think it working with attak ?) and small life nods for totem not worth it bicose in and game totems have 1shoot totem range why if use poin blank?
"
Girlkiller wrote:
Nod faster casting for summoning totem you realle think it working with attak ?) and small life nods for totem not worth it bicose in and game totems have 1shoot totem range why if use poin blank?

You really need the totem health nodes for your totems to not get 1shot :P They actually can survive pretty well, since the chin sol gives auto knock back, it helps against hard-hitting meleers, and the extra health against ranged attackers. You use point blank, and stack the totmes ontop of the mobs you want to kill. It works out quite nicely.

Don't really understand the first sentence you said. . . mind translating?

Edit: I did make a change to the build slightly, changing the route, to grab the amplify up towards templar.
Last edited by Edzilla on Jul 25, 2014, 12:11:16 PM
faster casting doesnt work with attack its for spell you have faster casting nods in tree , i playing flame totem and i knew totems have 1shoot from bosis in end game like 78 palace or megera.
Last edited by Girlkiller on Jul 25, 2014, 2:34:05 PM
"
Girlkiller wrote:
faster casting doesnt work with attack its for spell you have faster casting nods in tree , i playing flame totem and i knew totems have 1shoot from bosis in end game like 78 palace or megera.

Flame totems have way less health than spell/ranged attack totems ;)
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
"
Girlkiller wrote:

I have faster casting nodes? Where? I know I have the "Increased Cast Speed while Summoning Totems" nodes.. but.. those make you summon your totems... faster.. :P So those are good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info