upgrading a tab to premium for 15 points

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I have about 16 regular tabs and 50+ premiums. I like to show support and the tabs are the only manner I find useful to do so. I use the regular tabs as spill over for currency I've hoarded. Yep. I'm a filthy hoarder.

Be very careful. You will get many posters saying that remove-only tabs are a freebie gift from GGG at the end of a league and therefore are only to be viewed as short term and should be emptied asap and not kept long term. Then we get a comment from Chris stating that GGG has no problem keeping them long term. Then we get a change so that when we buy new stash space it is going to randomly convert a read-only tab to a full use tab and work to reduce our total remove-only long term storage tabs. Finally, we get posters stating that this is a "scrubcore" or other derogative term type league and since we should never be playing Standard League that we shouldn't care that we have remove-only tabs at all. The whole stash tab normal verses remove-only verses short term or long term storage is a huge mess right now.

Yet, GGG still wants us to play and think of PoE as a long term years instead of months arpg and thus the desire to keep all we want or even be hoarders if we choose to should always be allowed. What's the point of planning our arpg (limited for most) playing time in terms of multiple years instead of a few months if GGG sabotages our long term gear, gem, and currency storage plans.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I have about 16 regular tabs and 50+ premiums. I like to show support and the tabs are the only manner I find useful to do so. I use the regular tabs as spill over for currency I've hoarded. Yep. I'm a filthy hoarder.

Be very careful. You will get many posters saying that remove-only tabs are a freebie gift from GGG at the end of a league and therefore are only to be viewed as short term and should be emptied asap and not kept long term. Then we get a comment from Chris stating that GGG has no problem keeping them long term. Then we get a change so that when we buy new stash space it is going to randomly convert a read-only tab to a full use tab and work to reduce our total remove-only long term storage tabs. Finally, we get posters stating that this is a "scrubcore" or other derogative term type league and since we should never be playing Standard League that we shouldn't care that we have remove-only tabs at all. The whole stash tab normal verses remove-only verses short term or long term storage is a huge mess right now.

Yet, GGG still wants us to play and think of PoE as a long term years instead of months arpg and thus the desire to keep all we want or even be hoarders if we choose to should always be allowed. What's the point of planning our arpg (limited for most) playing time in terms of multiple years instead of a few months if GGG sabotages our long term gear, gem, and currency storage plans.

I have no remove only tabs.

couple quick questions

1) if you buy a upgrade to premium tab for 15 points, does the "remove only " tabs get upgraded priority first over normal ones?

2) when a new league ends, and all the stash tabs go to their parent league, they normally would be "remove only" but what about the ones thats premium tabs? are they still "remove only" ???
anyone?
"
IMKR wrote:

couple quick questions
1) if you buy a upgrade to premium tab for 15 points, does the "remove only " tabs get upgraded priority first over normal ones?

Not sure, but Chris once said that normal and premium tabs don't get mixed with remove-only and buying new tabs... two different topics, but I don't remember the exact wording.
I *think* it will be a random normal tab. Otherwise it should be a premium-remove-only which would be stupid.

"
2) when a new league ends, and all the stash tabs go to their parent league, they normally would be "remove only" but what about the ones thats premium tabs? are they still "remove only" ???

Yes. They keep colour and name but they are also remove-only.

Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info