Ball Lightning have a Bug

Ball Lightning have a Bug :

"area of effect damage" passive nodes do nothing.

and

damage is too low.

I use Arc Kill Lv72 Labyrinth Map Boss is very hard.

But, if I use Ball lightning ... I will Die.
Last edited by play2013 on Jul 24, 2014, 10:20:54 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Neither of those are bugs. Ball Lightning does not do area damage. It does damage to individual targets within a moving zone.

As for the damage, the skill is underwhelming at the moment and intentionally so. It is easier, from a custom satisfaction perspective, for GGG to introduce skills in a form which is too weak and slowly make it stronger than one which is too strong and they slowly have to make weaker. That said, the skill is not terrible. You just have to scale damage in different ways than you do for most other skills.

See this link if you want to understand the mechanics, which may help you better scale the damage:
"Arctic Armour was a mistake." - Chris Wilson
Last edited by Creon on Jul 24, 2014, 10:50:39 PM
"
Creon wrote:
Neither of those are bugs. Ball Lightning does not do area damage. It does damage to individual targets within a moving zone.

As for the damage, the skill is underwhelming at the moment and intentionally so. It is easier, from a custom satisfaction perspective, for GGG to introduce skills in a form which is too weak and slowly make it stronger than one which is too strong and they slowly have to make weaker. That said, the skill is not terrible. You just have to scale damage in different ways than you do for most other skills.

See this link if you want to understand the mechanics, which may help you better scale the damage:

Why not is a bug ?

Ball Lightning
Keywords : Lightning, Projectile, Spell, AoE

AOE do you see ?

but "area of effect damage" passive nodes do nothing.

And Ball Lightning damage is too low too low ,
Why "area of effect damage" passive nodes do nothing ?

Can you tell me ? have anyone kill Atziri use Ball Lightning? (Not COC)
Last edited by play2013 on Jul 24, 2014, 11:16:39 PM
Creon is correct, these are not bugs. Ball Lightning has an area of effect, but does not deal Area Damage, whic is what the passives you're talking about affect.

EDIT: fixed, thanks for the catch, unsane
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Jul 27, 2014, 8:41:03 PM
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Baal Lightning

The best kind of typo. :D
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type