Coward's Trial Map Bug - Can't Use Stairs, No Mobs Left (298052503)

Was going through the map, got to the third room with monsters, finished the last wave in that room, but I can't use the door to the next room. /remaining says "0 monsters remain."
Screenshot
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Did you encounter any Rogue Exiles? Were you using any conversion skills like Conversion Trap, Dominating Blow?
Code warrior
No Rogue Exiles, no conversion skills.

My links were as follows:
Discharge - Inc. Critical Damage - Life Leech - CwS - CwDT
Discharge - Inc. Critical Strikes (15% quality) - Inc. Critical Damage - Life Leech
Blood Rage - Critical Weakness - CwDT
Ice Spear - Ice Spear - GMP - CwDT
Ice Spear - Freezing Pulse - GMP - CwDT
Discipline - Purity of Elements - Reduced Mana

Gear

Shavronne's Revelation is in the right ring slot.
Last edited by DoctorDanmaku on Jul 25, 2014, 12:49:36 PM
Are you sure you didn't miscount the levels you did?

You can't use the last set of stairs in that map, but it's there after you kill the boss.
It looks like you freeze everything, so you wouldn't see much of an AoE rez if that's the case and may have just miscounted. Did you get any uniques during that map?
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
I'm positive I counted correctly. Opening walkway followed by 3 rooms of mobs. There are supposed to be 4 rooms after said walkway.

The only set of stairs in the final room is the one that leads into it, so that couldn't have been the case.

Only one unique was dropped, a Solaris Lorica, but that was in the first room from a plain zombie, so I couldn't have killed the boss.
Last edited by DoctorDanmaku on Jul 26, 2014, 12:21:25 AM
"
Dellusions wrote:
Are you sure you didn't miscount the levels you did?

You can't use the last set of stairs in that map, but it's there after you kill the boss.
It looks like you freeze everything, so you wouldn't see much of an AoE rez if that's the case and may have just miscounted. Did you get any uniques during that map?

I believe I was able to use the last stairs, they led back to the first room.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
"

I believe I was able to use the last stairs, they led back to the first room.

Like I said, the only set of stairs in the final room is the one that leads to the room before.
You can see he isn't in the final by looking at the minimap in the corner there.

I'm not sure how this could have happened. My best guess atm is some kind of bad interaction between shattering enemies and maybe necromancers? This is the only nonstandard thing happening on monster death that I can think of, based on your gear/skills/etc.

Weird.
Code warrior

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info