August Expansion Teaser Screenshot #1

Edit: Turns out I was right about being way off. :( Oh well.
Last edited by KillerKookie on Jul 24, 2014, 10:27:38 PM
"
60x7 wrote:
"
Xasrai wrote:
To me the red thing looks like a demon without legs and a flame skull head. Happy to post a screenshot showing what I mean.

There's also a totem behind the Karui/Marauder dude.

Kinda looks like the totem could be projecting a larger image of the marauder character.

Actually, that looks spot on: the tattoo detailing on the marauder is almost identical to that on the projection.

New summons incoming.
If you zoom in there is a feet behind the marauder
"
Megidolaon wrote:
Let me guess its an entrance to a pub and the Karui is the bouncer?

i think u nailed it
To people saying that the middle button skill is something new: it's good old Cleave.
Real life made me quit the game lol
"
Xasrai wrote:
"
60x7 wrote:
"
Xasrai wrote:
To me the red thing looks like a demon without legs and a flame skull head. Happy to post a screenshot showing what I mean.

There's also a totem behind the Karui/Marauder dude.

Kinda looks like the totem could be projecting a larger image of the marauder character.

Actually, that looks spot on: the tattoo detailing on the marauder is almost identical to that on the projection.

New summons incoming.

I think you are right about my being right ;-)
Saved
"
KillerKookie wrote:
Here's some speculation:
The weapons he's using look like scimitars. I don't know a lot of things about the game, so I looked at all the weapons list (Uniques too) to see if there was something else that looked like a scimitar and there wasn't so I guess this is new.

My guess is that it's one of 3 things:

1) New unique, so it looks different. (If this is the case, it's prob 2 diff uniques since they don't look exactly the same, but it could be due to the angle they're in.)

2) They're one handed swords, but they added some more swords at different levels. If this is the case, they probably did it for all weapons, but this seems very unlikely because then you would have upgrades way too often. Then again, they could have added these new tier swords at a higher level than the current highest level swords. Like current highest level 1 handed sword is level 68 while max level is 100, but this seems unlikely because the character in the picture is obviously low level.

3) My final guess is what I think it most likely and that would be it's a new type of weapon. They both look different, but they're both scimitars so it's possible they added scimitars as a type of weapon along with swords and everything else we know. The problem with this is that IDK what roll scimitars will fill unless they added new things where the scimitars are the best, because we have one-handed swords, thrusting swords and two-handed swords so this doesn't seem too likely either

People seem to only be focusing on the guy and the new zone, which is obviously the main thing here, but I feel this is just as important and shouldn't be ignored. (Unless I'm a moron and this is nothing knew :P)

Anyway, just speculations I could be completely off and I wouldn't be surprised if these were in the game right now and I just missed something. -_- Anyway, if you have any ideas on it, share them!

Those are corsair swords, or one of their lower level counterparts, i think.
It is obviously the outskirt of a ruined town named Tristram. Looks like some form of entry to a catacombs, but there should be a graveyard nearby as well as a church. That guy with the tats is some undead-badass named Griswold, he used to be the smithy. There's obviously some old wise dude hanging out in a cage and the peg-leg of some greedy kid that can be used in some insane magical recipe to open up a portal leading to some form of a cow-hell. You'll also find a church whose dungeon is never ending and leads you straight to hell where once dwelt a big badass devil dude named Diablo. Beware any drunken dudes sitting on the ground, their advice is killer.
"Within their deliriousness it's dark, like sojourners of souls they shall embark."
"
Gambito121 wrote:
To people saying that the middle button skill is something new: it's good old Cleave.

Goes to show you that I have never used a cleave build. :P
"
HasuKishi wrote:
"
KillerKookie wrote:
Here's some speculation:
The weapons he's using look like scimitars. I don't know a lot of things about the game, so I looked at all the weapons list (Uniques too) to see if there was something else that looked like a scimitar and there wasn't so I guess this is new.

My guess is that it's one of 3 things:

1) New unique, so it looks different. (If this is the case, it's prob 2 diff uniques since they don't look exactly the same, but it could be due to the angle they're in.)

2) They're one handed swords, but they added some more swords at different levels. If this is the case, they probably did it for all weapons, but this seems very unlikely because then you would have upgrades way too often. Then again, they could have added these new tier swords at a higher level than the current highest level swords. Like current highest level 1 handed sword is level 68 while max level is 100, but this seems unlikely because the character in the picture is obviously low level.

3) My final guess is what I think it most likely and that would be it's a new type of weapon. They both look different, but they're both scimitars so it's possible they added scimitars as a type of weapon along with swords and everything else we know. The problem with this is that IDK what roll scimitars will fill unless they added new things where the scimitars are the best, because we have one-handed swords, thrusting swords and two-handed swords so this doesn't seem too likely either

People seem to only be focusing on the guy and the new zone, which is obviously the main thing here, but I feel this is just as important and shouldn't be ignored. (Unless I'm a moron and this is nothing knew :P)

Anyway, just speculations I could be completely off and I wouldn't be surprised if these were in the game right now and I just missed something. -_- Anyway, if you have any ideas on it, share them!

Those are corsair swords, or one of their lower level counterparts, i think.

Definitely not Corsair Swords. The swords in the picture are way more curvy, just like a scimitar. The Corsair Sword is straight except for the very tip where it bend upwards a bit. Also the lower level counterparts to things look exactly the same. As I mentioned I looked through the whole list of weapons. :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info