WuuZ's 1MonthHC Flameblast with searing touch...

Seems like i have survived to lvl 91 (almost 92) ! its pretty amazing stuff...
(EDIT: Rip v0d https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_5kdthYhkk)

so here it is... making this post because many people have asked "how much damage my build does?" after seeing it action... so i ended up calculating it.

my build focuses more on the burn damage side instead of maximising initial hit damage, because that makes life easier when doing reflect maps.
all i can say the eleprolif is pretty serious in this one.

what it comes to auras/buffs ended up picking EB, and running lvl20 Artic armour, Purity, Purity of fire, clarity and discipline...

after buffing up i just cast flammability + flameblast all over the place and the whole screen burns 1-shot (no_joke)... and if damage seems too low i throw vaal lightning trap for shocked ground to boost it up a bit..

Simulation on Excel: //(you can copy new tabs for edit/testing)

Passives tree: (0 respeck points used so far)

Gear:
Spoiler

Most of these items are complete carbage but im too lazy to buy new ones... actually i have found all of these while playing if not counting that searing touch i bought. (you only need the manaregen on jewelry + 5L searing touch... and some ES on gear maybe to make this work)

// who needs increased chance to ignite gem when you got 13% chance to burn from flammability and 34% from flameblast itself + 10% from increased burning dmg?
//some auras here and random stuff
//links being whatever you like lols...
//manaregen obviously important because lvl20AA
//links being whatever you like lols
//resistance and life mostly
//some auras here aswell
Last edited by Wuuz on Aug 1, 2014, 2:19:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type