Returning Player - Insta death mobs

the endgame summoner has multiple development stages#
1st you have to work around the fact that your minions are weak as shit
2nd you have to select the right auras
3rd have have to transition to block

you can play 71-75 map with snapshot and never lose something if you want to do courtyard or palace dominus or atziri you need necro aegsis with block and rapith and boneoffering

8l evas melt through everything and empowered snapshotted zombies lvl 23-24 have 10k+ hp can tank those bosses like atziri

there is not a single exile who can harm a summoner at this level

igna ? just convocate and hide under the bubbgleguys she hits hard and is scary but she never oneshots your army
xandro can be zerked with vaal skeletons he has no chance
the flameblaster is the bane in hc community pof for your minions and ruby for you

the rest is a joke that damm summoner needs a rework the 1-2sec freeze she causes when she summons skeleton is disturbing

my gear and links in 1month hc (14 days old league)

Spoiler

Spoiler

i know you guys mock the animate guardian he hasnt died a single time (64-83)has 9k life provides my whole army and myself with 5% lifereg/sec sacred ground......try its worth it
items on him are (zahndethus,starkonjas,perandus shield,rebuke of vaal and 2 rares)

right now iam working on spellblock with raphiths for my minions lvl 83-88 need to replace a lot of life
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jul 27, 2014, 9:45:13 AM
Thanks for some of the replies. I had no issues with the end stage bosses. By random bos mobs I mean - They have to full red health bar, Yes they are random. When I do a map that says I have one to deal with and one greats me right at zone in. Thats random.

I'm slowly finding what I think my issue is. I think its just bad desync. I was doing a Vaal map and had just cleared a large room. Pets were around me. All of a sudden I die. In stead of hitting the respawn I waited. 30 or so secs later a Small boss shows up. just becomes visible. I assume him and his pack killed me elsewhere and he showed up to kill the pets.

I changed my tactics up a bit. Skellies always go in first on tough mobs. Then the arc totems then the pack last is me. Harder to get lag killed that way.

I use a TR for 6l specs and the BOR for the zombies. My specs are lvl 20 as are zombies.

I don't have many full lvl 20 gems yet.

Nightstone
Ah, you're having problems with rogue exiles?

True, some are pretty nasty for a summoner and some are just nasty, it's a bit unrealistic to expect your zombies to survive when many a fairly sturdy player chars can't go toe to toe with them.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
I think hes talking about invasion bosses in the corrupted areas

Just skip them tbh
Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info