can i cancel flameblast explotion?

playing in party, a marauder at front on me fighting with a blue pack, i channnel up 10 stack of flameblast below the marauder and a Rhoa (reflect mod) instant charged to marauder...(maybe u suggest me wait the group kill this rhoa) yeah i can wait the marauder kill this rhoa, but, a duelist has come back with few devourers XD.
die to reflet or die to devourers, how do i cancel the flameblast explotion?
Delete on death.
You cannot cancel the explosion.
pump your spell block to max with stone + rainbow stride + saffell so you get a good chance to survive the reflect.
That's leaving it up to chance if you survive or not. Use Purity of Fire if you're not already and pop a Ruby Flask when you see you're in trouble. I used Arctic Armour on mine as well to absorb some of it. If that's not enough, then you just have to hold the channel and not let go until the reflect is out of the circle.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
just today my witch got oneshoted by reflect rhoa. arctic armour is good to absorb small amount and continuo damage (like titiesbitches and fire dogs) but to absorb larger amount and one hit effect damage (flameblast) is better having much life and ES.

Spoiler

my witch got 3500/1500 HP 77%resist
flameblast 1796dps cast time 0.17
Delete on death.
But if you have 90% resists, your Arctic Armour can be big in reducing whatever damage is left (the reflect from each monster is individual, so -100 (or whatever from AA) per monster adds up.

Of course high life and ES is good. But if your fire resist is only 77, you're setting yourself up for big reflect hits.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
Whildus wrote:
arctic armour is good to absorb small amount and continuo damage (like titiesbitches and fire dogs)

That's what you're getting, if you hit an enemy for 10k damage, 15% reflected back would be 1,5K, now reduce that by 80% fire resist and you get 300, arctic armor can lop off 200 from that, leaving you with only 100 to take.

The trouble seems to be hitting a lot of enemies at once as flameblast has a very nice area, however if you hit ten enemies like in above example you don't receive a chunk of 3000 damage back, you get ten times 300, and each of those is reduced by arctic armor, so you get 1000 back, not 2800.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Always bring a fire flask and pop it for situations like that. May save you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info