Very sad :(

My stupid mouse died today. Just stopped working in the middle of a map. I didn't die or anything, but I cant play anymore. :(

Being broke really sucks. It should not be a major financial decision to replace a computer mouse.. Life can be really frustrating sometimes. Navigating Windows with a keyboard is a pain in the butt.

I was really enjoying all the new Sacrifice of Vaal stuff too. Well, hopefully when I can come back and play again there are lots more new things for me to have fun with. /sigh

Not sure why I am telling you guys this, I am just bored and have no idea what to do with myself atm.
Last edited by ntall1 on Jul 24, 2014, 4:01:58 PM
There is a wired mouse on newegg for $4.33 with free shipping. I'm sure you can dig $4 worth of quarters out from beneath the furniture. Not to sound like inconsiderate, but if $4 is going to make you starve then I don't know what to say....
I live in a small town in New Mexico. Its almost impossible to make money here. I make less than $400 a month from a failing small online business, and the tiny amount of work to be found locally. So 4$ is usually my food budget for a week, supplemented with what I grow in my garden.

I also choose not to accept state aid for personal reasons that I will not get into. Pretty much 90% of my small town is on multiple forms of state aid or they would not be eating either.
Last edited by ntall1 on Jul 24, 2014, 4:21:29 PM
I think you got other problems than a broken mouse
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
"
ntall1 wrote:
I make less than $400 a month.

My god man.....
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
Spysong192 wrote:
I think you got other problems than a broken mouse

Yea, that problem is living in New Mexico. I didn't used to be this broke until I moved here.. No idea why I did that, but now, like everyone else in this town I am pretty much stuck here. I used to live in Washington state and worked as a bartender making really good money. I moved here for the small town atmosphere, but did not once think about how I would generate an income in such a small economy.
"
ntall1 wrote:
My stupid mouse died today. Just stopped working in the middle of a map. I didn't die or anything, but I cant play anymore. :(

Being broke really sucks. It should not be a major financial decision to replace a computer mouse.. Life can be really frustrating sometimes. Navigating Windows with a keyboard is a pain in the butt.

I was really enjoying all the new Sacrifice of Vaal stuff too. Well, hopefully when I can come back and play again there are lots more new things for me to have fun with. /sigh

Not sure why I am telling you guys this, I am just bored and have no idea what to do with myself atm.

its pretty hard to feel sorry for someone when he can pay internet and his biggest problem is a broken mouse

for reference iam from a 1st world country and my internet isnt free 30€/month
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jul 24, 2014, 4:30:11 PM
"
ntall1 wrote:
I live in a small town in New Mexico. Its almost impossible to make money here. I make less than $400 a month from a failing small online business, and the tiny amount of work to be found locally. So 4$ is usually my food budget for a week, supplemented with what I grow in my garden.

I also choose not to accept state aid for personal reasons that I will not get into. Pretty much 90% of my small town is on multiple forms of state aid or they would not be eating either.

My suggestion to you then is to cancel your internet (if you're paying for it), save that money for a couple months and move somewhere with jobs. If you are a hard worker, you can take a train up here to ND and find a job in the oil patch making probably $1000 a week with no skills. I don't work for an oil company, but I have seen first hand the salaries those companies are throwing around up here.

Also, my hats off to you for not accepting state aid.
"
Xeon8 wrote:
"
ntall1 wrote:

My suggestion to you then is to cancel your internet (if you're paying for it), save that money for a couple months and move somewhere with jobs. If you are a hard worker, you can take a train up here to ND and find a job in the oil patch making probably $1000 a week with no skills. I don't work for an oil company, but I have seen first hand the salaries those companies are throwing around up here.

Also, my hats off to you for not accepting state aid.

Considering that my Online Business is what generates 90% of my income. It would be a pretty dumb move on my part to cancel my internet.
Do you have family or a friend who lives somewhere else? Some kind relative who could lend you a hand?
If so, call that person, explain the situation, and ask them if you can stay at their place for a few weeks/a month. Then sell EVERYTHING you have, move there (sleeping on their couch if you need to) and find yourself a job (better yet, find a job over there before you leave!). Once you get your first paycheck, get an appartment close to your job... move up from there.

In a situation like yours, its best to have someone on whom you can rely on to help you in difficult times (just make sure you dont abuse their kindness)
Last edited by Dreamer000 on Jul 24, 2014, 5:23:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info