New or Returning player? I'll BUY Some of your USELESS UNIQUES you have rotting in Stash! !

1. I'm buying only the uniques I find interesting. I'm not buying Every unique you try to sell me, so I might not buy somethings.

2. I'm buying any kinds of unique c: so don't feel bad for linking Last resort or anything.

3. Please pm me your OFFER as well. And Link the item please c:

4. I'll pay WHOLESALE for your items if they are Reasonable! I might try to Haggle!

5. I'm ONLY buying Unique Items!! If you want to sell me rares. Please make sure they have Weapon Elemental damage and that they are 10% of their original price ;p

To Link, just click on the picture of your Character on top left. and Right click on item Once.

like.

You're Welcome to contact me however you'd like. But I Prefer that you PM me or contact me in game. If im Offline, feel free to add me!

P.S. I would also LOVE to buy The Taming with the little currency i have. If you're open for trading and willing to sell one to me for cheap Please pm me ^^
Last edited by eli1323 on Jul 24, 2014, 9:31:44 PM
bump

contact my anyway u want
"
yOmi26 wrote:

contact my anyway u want

Could you give me an offer on those items?
bump

Let me know if you need anything :P
IGN: Ghost_Prototype (100 Shadow - Std)
Remember The Name - Endgame mapping guild. Thread - #1196726
Last edited by GnGEmpire on Jul 24, 2014, 5:27:08 PM
"
GnGEmpire wrote:

Let me know if you need anything :P

Thank you! I pmed you ^^
bumpb
Spoiler

The facebreakers are legacy so they are by far the most expensive thing here. The majority will go for like 1 chaos. Only a couple will go for more(like searing touch, moonsorrow, etc.) PM me if interested.

EDIT: Put it in a spoiler to save space
Last edited by dagreja on Jul 24, 2014, 8:43:54 PM
ah, how much would the facebreaker be?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info