buying custom amounts of points

could we get some way of buying points for €5 exactly or something along the lines of a more direct transfer (for those of us who dont have credit cards), i really dislike having to go through 3-10 diffirent paycards or having to wait 3 - 5 days on my paypal.

eg something like iDeal would be perfect.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
If you mean paysafecard, you can combine those. They have reintroduced that feature.
but the point is, its alot more trouble to use this kind of payment. since i would pay paysafe card, or paypal or whatever else with iDeal. than use that to pay GGG, while i should be able to just give GGG money right away. it does make ppl less willing to pay and thats bad both for me and GGG.
"
nielsgaljaard wrote:
but the point is, its alot more trouble to use this kind of payment. since i would pay paysafe card, or paypal or whatever else with iDeal. than use that to pay GGG, while i should be able to just give GGG money right away. it does make ppl less willing to pay and thats bad both for me and GGG.

I think it works quite well for GGG, you dont even know their sales numbers and you can tell it works as it is because of how many people wear the wings for example.
how is that an argument?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info