Can we fix stupid?

"
I went outside today, put on 160 euro and 230 euro ray bans. All i could think of was how can people be so stupid to spend so much money on something like that? I could live of off that kind of money for 2 to 3 weeks. Also saw some 1300 euro jacket. I buy that kind of stuff for 50 or 60 bucks or sun glasses for like 10 to 20. :/

Depends of what you get for the money. I got me some Oakley sunglasses for manyeuros but optical clarity and fidelity is godlike to any lenses I have ever seen. I also own a 500 euro jacket but that's for mountaineering where my life can depend on it. So yes, expensive purchases do have their merit, but when someone pays for a trendy label only then joke is on that person.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
Sometimes you get what you pay for. Clothing? Yeah, I'm cheap. I like nice stuff, but fuck wasting money on names.

Tools on the other hand are different. Cheap tools don't last. Buying a name can well be worth it in the long run.

Aaah tools, the easiest way to convince yourself that you really need that. Although I do have two Leatherman multitools as if one was not enough.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info