Can we fix stupid?

I tried last night, but almost no one replied.

OT is suffering from fatigue I think.
I'll take this OT over the hyperactive you-know-who-and-you-know-what shit we've had in the recent past.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Tags on
Whacks off
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Bangs head.
Last edited by totalbackline on Jul 24, 2014, 11:42:34 AM
Damn it!

Should have gone with * stubs toe*

Bangs head in frustration.
"
totalbackline wrote:
I meant cloud seeding. But yes i do wonder about 4g wireless and satellite stuff whooshing past our biological brains also.

Your brain is constantly radiating infrared light just from it's temperature. If it's not disrupting itself from inside out then microwaves (wich are even weaker) aren't likely to get it done. You can relax and have another beer.

You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
"
Upandatem wrote:
"
totalbackline wrote:
I meant cloud seeding. But yes i do wonder about 4g wireless and satellite stuff whooshing past our biological brains also.

Your brain is constantly radiating infrared light just from it's temperature. If it's not disrupting itself from inside out then microwaves (wich are even weaker) aren't likely to get it done. You can relax and have another beer.

Thanks for the insight =)

Sorry for the derail dirk, charan - u know the post I edited was a question for inex right? Which I quickly thought better of. Anyway I dunno.. no hard feels
I went outside today, put on 160 euro and 230 euro ray bans. All i could think of was how can people be so stupid to spend so much money on something like that? I could live of off that kind of money for 2 to 3 weeks. Also saw some 1300 euro jacket. I buy that kind of stuff for 50 or 60 bucks or sun glasses for like 10 to 20. :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info