Can we fix stupid?

I tried the radio over the internet in its infancy. I was not pleased and haven't been back.

While the services probably have gotten better by leaps and bounds, my initial judgment makes it hard to return and try again.

When I got my car, it came with satellite radio. It was alright, but even a paid subscription comes with commercials. Even if they are few and far between, I paid not to hear them at all. So now its my CD player or iTunes.
Eh, I like how Pandora works. Put in a band you like, enjoy 'similar' material. It's hit and miss but you can quickly thumbs down any misses and move on.

It's an excellent usage of database. Of course, it's nothing new now but when I first found Pandora, it was one of the coolest things on my internet.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
After 11 coronas I'll admit I don't quite know what this thread is right now. I'm misspelling stoopid now for the sake of it. But itunes i can't order the songs or albums properly, which is annoying. Android on phones is so much better for that fact alone
"
Charan wrote:
Yes because others were...not?

I did not look at them.
I don't open Dirk threads, only rarely.
"
InexRising wrote:
"
Charan wrote:
Yes because others were...not?

I did not look at them.
I don't open Dirk threads, only rarely.

Which is funny, since I often confuse the two of you. Except that one of you somehow slipped into my guild...
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by totalbackline on Jul 24, 2014, 10:08:03 AM
11 coronas and you're wasting the buzz on this? dude. No. Just no.

also, I'm not sure if I'm a lightweight or you're an alcoholic, or you've been drinking all day/night, but 11 coronas would have me pretty much unable to do anything with my phone or computer beyond trying to decide which one was real.

I like off topic Charan, don't start. I like coming here, messing around and having fun. OT is in a sad state with gun threads, political threads etc etc ad nauseum. Drinks are okay too. I must have forgot that all life is serious. OT is bullshit right now
I like OT as it is. It's basically the last part of PoE I am comfortable with, and I admit that's totally fucked up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info