Can we fix stupid?

Last meme
"If you can't fix stupid, punch it"

Is really stupid.
Yes because others were...not?
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I don't mind ignorance. That can be forgiven.

Aggressive stupidity is the greatest threat facing humankind.

Spoiler
I know who broke the stupid jar.
But...Pandora is awesome!
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
You think that's air you're breathing?
The Matrix did not age well. At all.

I find this deeply ironic.

Its only lingering legacy, really, is that hilariously stupid Red Piller bunch of knobs.

Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Jul 24, 2014, 9:23:01 AM
"
Charan wrote:
But...Pandora is awesome!

"Dear Pandora Visitor,

We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S., Australia and New Zealand. We will continue to work diligently to realize the vision of a truly global Pandora, but for the time being we are required to restrict its use. We are very sad to have to do this, but there is no other alternative.

We believe that you are in Germany (your IP address appears to be xx.xx.xxx.xxx). If you believe we have made a mistake, we apologize and ask that you please email us.

If you have been using Pandora, we will keep a record of your existing stations and bookmarked artists and songs, so that when we are able to launch in your country, they will be waiting for you.

We will be notifying listeners as licensing agreements are established in individual countries. If you would like to be notified by email when Pandora is available in your country, please enter your email address below. The pace of global licensing is hard to predict, but we have the ultimate goal of being able to offer our service everywhere.

We share your disappointment and greatly appreciate your understanding.
"
I meant cloud seeding. But yes i do wonder about 4g wireless and satellite stuff whooshing past our biological brains also.
Yeah, they FAIRLY recently re-added Australia to the okay list. I used to use Pandora at work all the time, but then it was blocked and I was like 'noooo' but now it's back and I'm like '...eh, maybe.'

I have discovered a craptonne of great bands through Pandora...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info