So, how many times have YOU died?

I've had dozens of characters die, but haven't had the privilege of dying myself. Someday.
I used to play with a guy about a year ago, he had about 4500 deaths or so.

My own deaths, just a few on each character.
First char (templar with spark xD) I gave up with around lvl 31...i was just dying permanently and couldnt even kill white mobs.

First char who reached Dominus died also minimum 20 times to him. (dat rain problem!)

Last char now in 1month race (softcore) died first time at lvl 53 in merci cavern of wrath. A rogue catched him....and had only one life flask instead of two, because still had the damn topaz flask from dominus fight in the inventory.

First death at lvl 53 is personal best sofar. :)
Countless.

Cuze HC only.
When I first played closed beta it was once to poison on a witch (the first I remember and beign shocked), the rest...once per char. I play mostly HC, lost my MOST FAVORITE ever to a unknown death (I just died...nothing on screen)... she was labled "too fun to delete". SoulNexa the summoner.
855 times
"
Canderelia wrote:
So, I'm curious, how many times have you died on your first character?

1 (one) time.
4 times in HC with 60+ chars. First three - my own mistakes. Forth - i made everything possible to count every fucking thing i've learned about the game and play as safe as it possible. Died to Vaal smash desync.

Then i realized that this game has nothing in common with 'hardcore' i'm looking for - no mercy for mistakes, but human mistakes, not designers - and started in SC 1 month league. Lvl 65 atm, died about 5 times. Last two - 1-shots from flameblast exile (55 fire res at merciless is a pain).
Wish there was a way to check how many deaths total on an account. I have no idea how many times I have died. If I were to guess, I'd say around 200. I just recently started playing SC and I have been a bit reckless and died way too many times.

The most lame death was probably my split arrow ranger, I believe it was a one week race in closed beta. I think he was level 78 or something and that was my highest char at that time and I was doing map. I was kiting/circling a rhoa pack when my game crashed (had full hp when it happened) and when I logged in he was dead. Apparently there was a bug with split arrow (and chain? dont remember) that was fixed a while later.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
So far I havent died, looking forward to keep that going.

Im impressed how many ppl are able to write a respone here from their own grave.

YOU did die didnt YOU? So YOU are dead, how come YOU are able to post here?
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
Last edited by KalHirol on Jul 24, 2014, 1:41:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info