EXPANSION MYSTERY: Mercenary

"
Phrazz wrote:

I've said it before, introducing charms may be a good idea - IF they go in the flask slot - forcing you to make a choice:

This idea is 100X better than inventory-or-new-slot based charms. If they are used, this is the way to do it.

That said, I should point out: it can be abused with some form of autoscript; have all 5 slots with charms, then have an AHK (or similar) setup where a button moves a potion into the slot, uses it, and takes it back out. Yes, that would be against game rules; but it would still happen.

If the charms could only be added/removed in town perhaps...
#1 rule of official forum boards of every video game ever: use the forums to relay info, gather suggestions, or the rare narrow-focused Poll; but NEVER as "feedback".

#2 rule: Never say the #1 rule in an official capacity. Let some guy on the forums say it, leaving yourself plausible deniability.
Id love to recruit a merc like D2 had, maybe someday.
Steam: teemu92
If animated guardian doesnt lose items on dead he would be awesome and be made another good build out of it. But everyone is scared to give him good item cuz he will lose it so nobody plays it.I would consider changing it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info